Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2022 03:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cheap cheap Tin Shui Wai Coco

I've kept an eye on Tin Shui Wai listings for a while as it's a region I was curious about.  Always a good number of HGs listed but I'm not really keen to deal with an agent and HGs are generally a good bit above my usual price point.  From time to time ads pop in that are listed as Massage or 141, so I thought these girls may be working independently and worth a try.  I'd seen Ying Ying's ad for a couple weeks and was about to bite the bullet and try her out when I saw a new ad for Coco at just $350.  I had never seen such a low price in Tin Shui Wai and frankly never heard of anyone working out of a hotel for that kind of rate.  Indeed, the address (only visible on Chinese version of the ad) did indicate one of the major hotels in the region which I suspect is where the other HGs listed are also operating.

Date & Time of Session: 6 September - 12:30am
Link: https://go141.com/zh/B43778-%E5% ... 88%9E%E7%8E%B2.html
Name: Coco
Nationality & Language: China (Hubei) Mandarin, Cantonese
Face: 2/5, heavy makeup (needed it), long lash extensions
Body: 2/5, skin in not so good condition, weight/build acceptable but not slim or trim, A-cup or less, half-shaven LS
Height: ~5'0"
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $350
Repeat: No

I called Coco the night before and she didn't pick up.  I tried again a day later and she answered directly, I was glad there was no agent involved.  I asked her if she would be working late and indicated I could arrive an hour later which she said was fine.  I also asked what the price for FS was and she confirmed it was 350 which I really was impressed by.  I got to the area and needed cash, but while there are numerous banks in the adjacent shopping centre, all were inaccessible as the doors of the mall had been locked.  I managed to find an ATM some distance away and got that settled.  Arriving back at the listed address, I called Coco and asked which room to go to, then I went into the hotel and up the lift.  There was a temperature check and place to scan LHS, but no one was manning it when I entered, however when I left someone was overseeing it.

Coco let me in and seemed very surprised I was a foreigner.  She really stared at me in a very uncertain-looking way as I undressed - a little awkward as I wasn't sure what she was thinking or if there was some problem.  She wore a short dress with a very push-up bra that made her tiny breasts look big and also revealed a bit of nipple.  The room had a lot of old fast food packaging and Blue Girl cans scattered about but the bed and bathroom were very clean and she had fresh towels for me.  She asked me if I wanted help in the shower and I accepted, though this comprised of me standing in the tub while she stood outside it, clothed, and sprayed me with the water and soaped up LB.

After drying off, I got on the bed and she asked me if I wanted the 350 or 550 package.  I wasn't sure what extras the 550 had, perhaps more massage?, so I went with the 350.  She had me get on my stomach while she did a bit of basic oil massage on my back and legs with a tiny sprinkling of ass teasing which didn't do too much.  After the flip she directly began to do a cold water BBBJ which was better than if she'd done it without water but otherwise a very normal BJ.  This got LB adequately ready and Coco capped me and invited me to enter her in mish.

Nothing special to report on the sex, only a few moans, not a ton of sensation, she left some unidentifiable parts of her outfit on but was mostly naked, did touch my chest and pull me into her a little bit.  We did try standing doggy but she couldn't get me to go into her so reverted to mish.  She said maybe due to the very large height difference..

I don't think she would have stopped me though she did say she's sore at one point.  I was getting pretty tired and sweaty so I asked for a HJ finish as it seemed the whole thing just wasn't doing it for me to shoot in her.  She oiled LB and started stroking but she also violently blew air directly on LB's head from close proximity while jerking him several times.  Maybe she sensed this wasn't really working that well so she added oil and asked me to do it myself while she catbathed me (which I didn't recommend given I was really sweaty, but she went for it).  She also did the weird air burst thing to my nipple during CB.  I actually shot the load surprisingly quickly using my left (!) hand while she sucked on my nipple and I fondled her little tits.

Afterwards, she cleaned me off with tissue and I showered alone.  She stood staring at me again as I dressed, but this time she was less awkward, complimenting my body and language ability.  I passed her the money and left - the whole encounter lasting just about 30 minutes.

At this price, I get what I paid for and was glad to try a hotel experience and tick off Tin Shui Wai, but I can't really recommend Coco as skill was a bit lacking and there was no attraction to make up for it.  The price is fair considering it is a decent hotel facility, but if Coco was in a 141 walkup, she'd be a $200 girl for sure.

Recent Ratings
Tonylemon888   13-12-2022 01:39  Acceptance  +1   
King_Monger   22-9-2022 11:00  Karma  +3   
kevlar   9-9-2022 22:15  Karma  +1   Favorable
littleitalia   9-9-2022 21:56  Karma  +2   
hotjac   7-9-2022 11:20  Karma  +3   There's always a reason for a low price no matter if it's a wg, a car, or a meal ... Thx 4 sharing and reinforcing tha ...
teltel   6-9-2022 21:28  Karma  +2   Gives a different slant on blowjobs
JackTheBat   6-9-2022 12:32  Karma  +10   Thanks, quite the experience! Good read.
chickentastic   6-9-2022 12:01  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report. Saving grace was the cost.

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY