Acceptance 933
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2022 19:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Spain][Barcelona] Day 3 - Local Teenager Kim

Other reports for this trip:
Day 1 - Vecinitas - Alejandra https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=77308
Day 1 - Blue Velvet - Georgina https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=77319
Day 3 - Vecinitas - Kim https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=77339

Date of Session: Sep 2022
Name: Kim
Agent: VecinitasBCN
Link: https://www.vecinitasbcn.com/kim
Nationality: Catalonian (Barcelona region)
Language:  Can communicate in English
Face:  7.5/10 - cute girl, great smile
Body: 8/10 - flat stomach, great teen tits with no sag, maybe a b cup, very nice ass too
Height: about 1.65m - 1.7m
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 8.5/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length:  EUR 100/45 min
Repeat: Would be interested, but doubt it in practice

Day 2 was a Sunday, which seems to be a very slow day for Barcelona. Most girls take the day off (some even take Saturday off) and the ones who are left are not the best looking or best performing ones. Originally I had wanted to book a new Italian girl Megan from the agency Feeling Barcelona, but due to a mis-communication, I guess since I was using google translate, it turned out the girl never actually confirmed...i attach the conversation below as well as the photos the agency sent.

Given the lack of action on day 2, I was ready to go nice and early on day 3. Started scouring the forums from 8.30am and saw Kim from Vecinitas was available at 11. Hesitated between her, Alexia & Mia for a few minutes before deciding on Kim. The agent said she'll be available at 11.30 and thinks Kim speaks English, which was much better after the lack of communication with Alejandra.

Going through the door at the appointed time and I can see Kim is very young, and even still has braces. She said she was 19 and I definitely believe her. Head to the room, I pay and head to the shower alone. Afterwards we kiss a bit but she doesn't use tongue unfortunately, definitely a LFK type. Get on the bed and she does an ok BBBJ while perpendicular to me so I have easy access to her nice tits and ass. For the main event I just decided to mish & doggy. She helpfully massaged my balls while in doggy which definitely helped me finish faster.

After finishing we chatted a bit before I decided to shower and leave. Again, I'm sure you can do a second shot if you have the time but I was done.

Overall a much better session than Alejandra, Kim was younger, prettier, skinnier and easier to communicate with. While I would've liked to have another session here in Barca my time in the city is coming to an end, hopefully I get the chance to come back for a longer period since I quite like the city.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jezzzz   9-11-2022 19:50  Karma  +5   spanish lasses = spicy. seems the madrilenos have less inhibitions ;)
hkpunter999   5-10-2022 20:08  Karma  +8   
JJJ37   4-10-2022 08:00  Karma  +8   Looks like a 10
alex_french   6-9-2022 16:25  Karma  +5   Well done
Jack_Sparrow   6-9-2022 11:46  Karma  +5   hot!
halfclover   6-9-2022 11:19  Karma  +8   Lovely
obe   6-9-2022 10:37  Acceptance  +10   Excellent
austin821   6-9-2022 07:20  Karma  +6   
hotnax   5-9-2022 22:46  Karma  +3