Nationality: Thai
Language: English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 5/5
Skill 3.5/5
Price: 300
Repeat: Yes

Saturday the 3rd I visited JSL to look at what's new (I wish Parada were still around) to my surprise, almost the entire building was empty! a few doors had the signs on but indicated busy.

Walked to King Hing after the latest updates, and about 10 people waiting for the lift already. most of us got on to the 14th floor and walked our way down, there are a few good-looking girls on some of the floors 12, 13, and 10 to name a few but nothing like JSL. After 1 full round of navigating through the building (can't walk out of the building you have to take the lift to exit) I found this girl on the 6th floor turn left from the lift and then take the left as you enter that corridor there's a door to the left. doesn't have any stickers or anything, just blank.
I  rang the bell and this cute blonde-haired Thai opened the door, not drop-dead gorgeous, no a body to die for but for 300HKD worth every dollar. I walked in and immediately she showed a lot of interest saying she thought I was v handsome, good body etc. I accepted the compliment and told her that's what she probably tells everyone and had a bit of banter with her.

As we continued chatting we stripped and she measured my LB with her was and said it was too big but she'll manage, then we showered together, after some mouthwash and rinsing she gave a DFK which wasn't the best but props for trying and gave a BBBJ while showering and as I played around with her new breasts.

The woman is cute, and I think she is a likeable person too, now, after we showered we made our way to the bed, where she asked me to lay down and gave me a BBBJ, her room is spacious and she enjoyed watching herself with me, I insisted we change angles and she was happy to do anything I wanted. I put on the dom and tried multiple positions, got the dom off and BBBJ, she asked me to go down I refused and then put the dom back to start doggy until the end fast strokes... Finally, after a good long session, I nutted   she got the dom off and cleaned LB and then went to the shower together. As we showered she said I look like some dude from a series she is watching on Netflix and gave me a BBBJ while showering for 30ish seconds.

Got outta the shower and she changed into her night clothes saying she was done for the day and will have dinner and drinks with the girls on the same floor, we had some more time chatting and it was above 30 mins she also showed me the guy from the series on Netflix lol (we do look similar from a distance but he's much bigger) while I was in my phone laying on her lap she took a picture of me and sent it to her friends on the floor and then told me her sister wants me to visit her (the girl next to her room is she calls an older sibling isn't actually)

It was defiantly a good time I'd pay 400 if she asked 500 even because she is for some reason got a very charming personality,
Some fools told her she was an LB which is faaarrrrr from what she looks like, she's very feminine looking and behaviour-wise too, cute personality overall but hasn't had many brothers going to her. She leaves on the 9th and I would defiantly recommend her.

I left we hugged and kissed and walked out into her friends waiting at their doors looked at me and giggled, I smiled back at them and left.

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   5-9-2022 15:05  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   5-9-2022 10:54  Karma  +5   Did you ask her name?