Font size: S M L
[Spain][Barcelona] Day 1b - Georgina

Date of Session: Sep 2022
Name: Georgina
Agent: Blue Velvet
Link: https://www.bluevelvetbcn.com/copia-de-grace
Nationality: Some Eastern European blood but basically Spanish
Language: We could communicate pretty well in English
Face:  7.5/10 - ok but makeup a little heavy. Nice pouty lips and has long blonde hair now
Body: 8/10 - pink nipples, one of which was pierced. Big ass too
Height: ~160cm
Skill: 7.5/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:  EUR 200/hr
Repeat: Trip is too short to repeat with her

After the session with Alejandra was still feeling the itch a bit, so after looking through the local forums some more decided on a late night outcall to my hotel. Decided to go with Georgina from Blue Velvet because she was available until midnight, was not too tall (since I'm barely 170 myself) and had blonde hair. It was very easy to communicate with the agency, when I mentioned I didn't speak much Spanish they quickly offered to switch to English. A few minutes prior to the meeting they also msged me to confirm the girl had arrived at the hotel.

First impressions of Georgina was ok without being blown away. She seemed like a normal girl you would see on the streets, but had crazy long eyelashes, fake blue contacts & long nails. On the plus side she definitely looks a bit Slavic and had fairer skin than most Spanish. Her best assets was definitely her teen tits. Roughly B-cups, extremely perky with soft pink nipples. After a quick chat we started making out and went to shower together. No shower BJ unfortunately but I did soap up her body quite a bit, putting heavy attention on her tits of course.

After drying off we went on the bed for more DFK before i lied down for some BBBJ. She was definitely better than Alejandra in the afternoon but wouldn't be enough for me to In terms of the main event we did mish + doggy + mish but I wasn't able to finish. Instead I asked her to lie down and lick the balls while I shot on her tits. Originally I was planning to finish in her mouth, but forgot to tell her beforehand so as I was about to finish she thought I was going to COF and moved away. Ah well.

At this point it has been about 30 minutes so neither of us were in any rush. She had a quick shower and we had some complementary Cava from the hotel. Found out a bit more about her and her traveling plans. 10 more minutes later I was getting tired and agreed to let her leave early. She was very willing to have a second shot if that's your thing though.

All in all a better experience than Alejandra but almost 3x the price. You decide which is more worth it.

Again no RA because all photos are available publicly.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jezzzz   9-11-2022 19:50  Karma  +5   
alex_french   6-9-2022 16:21  Karma  +5   A pale skin Latina - good job
obe   6-9-2022 10:38  Karma  +10   Lovely
austin821   6-9-2022 07:20  Karma  +6   
kevinlaag   5-9-2022 11:59  Karma  +3   Favorable
batman108   5-9-2022 09:47  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hotnax   5-9-2022 03:49  Karma  +3   
Jack_Sparrow   4-9-2022 19:17  Karma  +5