Registered 24-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2022 16:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kana - Blue Ocean

Date & Time of Session: End of Aug 2022
Agent: Blue Ocean (Booked via TG)
Name: Kana
Nationality & Language: Thai, English (She said she can’t speak Cantonese.)
Age: Her profile is 24, and she told me 31, but she looks late 30s.
Face: 2/5 - Photos are real, but much photoshopped
Body: 3/5 - Tanned skin as average Thai girls, Natural C cup
Skill: 2/5 - Poor massage, very soft BBBJ
Service: 2/5 - Nothing special
GFE: 1/5 - No kissing
Damage & Session Length: 750HKD for full service, appointed 60min but finished in 40min
Repeat: No

I have read some good report about Rainy in Blue Ocean, and they say her ad photos are real. At first, I was thinking of playing with her, but I found a new girl: Kana who looks so cute. It was my first time to use Blue Ocean, but I decided to play with Kana without any report.

The agent asked me to take a COVID test by a simple test kit and send a pic of negative result in order to avoid wrong customers. It’s fine. I did it about one hour before my appointment time.

My expectation was quite high, but I was really dissatisfied when I met her. She was the same person as in her ad photos, but she looked 15 years older than the photos. Her skin was much tanned than the photos. And she had braces on her teeth, which disappointed me a lot. Her voice also sounded quite aged.

The invited studio is very small and old (Not a dedicated spa room).
We took a shower together. She offered normal massage first, but it was a bit weird. She was completely on my back, legs and all, and put her full weight on me. I don't know if I would call it a massage.
After 10 minutes, I turned on my back, and she started to lick my nipples. Her BBBJ was very soft and slow, less stimulation. She capped my LB and immediately tried to ride on me, so I stopped her and asked DATY. After 5min of DATY, we started from missionary. I brought my face close to hers, but she moved her face away from me, as if refusing kissing. I lost my motivation at all. I finished as soon as possible, put on my clothes and left the room.

She said she just arrived in HK, and she will stay about one month. I would not recommend her even if you guys think her ad photos are nice. She was quite different from the photos, and her service was also poor.

I would not use Blue Ocean anymore. For me, they are the wrong agent.

[ Last edited by  no630 at 4-9-2022 16:51 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
eyezonly   8-9-2022 01:59  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   5-9-2022 15:39  Karma  +4   
David.youngson   5-9-2022 12:45  Karma  +3   Thanks
MrButtons   4-9-2022 23:34  Karma  +5   sorry the exp. agent won't even let me in lol
Skepti10   4-9-2022 20:37  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   4-9-2022 18:04  Karma  +5   Ouch.
marleyking   4-9-2022 16:32  Acceptance  +1