Acceptance 6
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2022 14:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TST Eva ( Honey Girl, )

https://go141.com/zh/B72463-%E5% ... del.html?ref=Search[region,building]

Look very much alike a much younger version of actress Tang Wei (湯唯), think she is even prettier.
Body 5/5 5 feet 4 tall. C cup boobs with very small pale nipples. Just the right amount of fat in the right places. Cute firm arse that invites banging. Skin very smooth and no tattoo. Little pubic hair covering that tight wet hole. Unshaved armpit.
Skill 4/5 Surprisingly good bbbj with strong suction and no teeth. Big head movement and good eye contact. Superb riding skills, with very powerful squatting.
Service 3/5 Very detailed / attentive washing during shower. BBBJ. Minus for no kisses, no daty, no photo. But she was very polite and playful about that throughout.
Agent 5/5 Polite and good handling.

Details

I was feeling adventurous and wanted to try this new company. They pinged me on wechat about a new 18 year old and I took the bait. Not very pretty 18 year old on the market these days, and when one comes along how can I miss. I am actually thinking about M Chor Chor, who looks darn good too, but the desire to try the new company won.

Went to this boutique hotel in the heart of TST. It was raining like hell and there wasn't much of a lobby to hide in. Lift needs room card to operate so the agent sent the girl down to pick me up. When the elevator door opened I saw a girl exactly as the ad so I just hopped in and we went back up immediately without even her coming out at all. Her look and body was top notched, very much like my favourite HG S1041 a few years back. Just perfectly MCOT.

The room was posh and new but the floor was very wet. Apparently she is new to the business and don't know how to use used towels to keep the floor dry  She spent a lot of time in the shower and little bro had a spa. Came out sparkling clean. Back to the bed she did a really good cat-bath with very seductive eye contact. One of the best I must say. BBBJ was equally enjoyable. Started in cowgirl (she didn't let me start mish even when I suggested), and she just hopped on and rocked. Very powerful thrusts and she fucked me with her sexy arse. She did that for like 5 min while I played with her pear shaped boobs. When she finally got tired I came up in mish. Played with her cute little feet while I pumped. Switched to some doggy action ...she reached back to hold my arm like in the AV and begged me to go even faster. Went back to mish and kept drilling her for another good 10 min before I erupted.

Overall: top notch hardware - young, pretty, 18 year old with smooth skin and nice body - they don't often appear in the market.

Recent Ratings
Sam2045   4-9-2022 17:36  Acceptance  +1   
omnihedron   4-9-2022 16:26  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   3-9-2022 19:24  Karma  +8   A Tang Wei lookalike? Nice.
zebra   3-9-2022 15:12  Karma  +6   I love unshared armpits!
PHUNTRU   3-9-2022 15:08  Acceptance  +1