Barcelona - Masajes Dharma - Melissa

Date: july 7
Place: https://masajesdharma.com/en/dharma-massage-offers/
Girl: Melissa
Fv: 4/5
Mv: 3/5
Gfe: 4/5
Pse: 3/5

Was in Barcelona for a quick trip and some meetings. Im not used to the europe mongering scene so this was new for me. Googled around and found a few massage parlors. Overall, i would say these are much nicer than in asia, which i guess is to be expected. The entrances are somewhat hidden and discreet, making you ring the buzzer to be let in. Once inside, you pick your girl and they go over all the services/massages offered. Unfortunately, this place is massage and hand relief only. I saw some cameras in the place so im sure they are monitored for providing extras that are against the rules.

At any rate, i chose melissa and a prostate massage into the room we went. Big room, with a shower and queen size bed where the massage is performed. We jump i the shower together and after a little bit of chit chat and washing we move to the bed and begin the massage. Its not really a massage persay as it is rubbing and teasing. Full body to body massage with her completely naked. They may not perform any extras but they sure know how to tickle the imagination. Back and forth, front, back, side to side she moved all over my body until the flip. You are allowed to touch, so naturally i played with her boobs and spread her ass as she continued to perform the massage. Eventually she started light stroking to get things started and paid good attention to the balls and ass. Although there is no more than a hand job, she did a good job of teasing to get me pop fairly quick.

Overall, its a nice place, pretty spendy compared to asia but definitely a lot more upscale. For a quick massage it was great. It looks like they have a number of girls there, all good looking so next time im in town id definitely repeat.

[ Last edited by  hotnax at 3-9-2022 09:57 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jezzzz   22-11-2022 13:03  Karma  +5   
halfclover   6-9-2022 18:15  Karma  +6   Great session
obe   6-9-2022 10:37  Karma  +10   Nice
austin821   6-9-2022 07:21  Karma  +6   
Mister   5-9-2022 13:47  Acceptance  +1   €xx?
batman108   4-9-2022 11:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   3-9-2022 22:13  Karma  +8   
hotnax
Kinky King

UID 189840
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1054
Posts 51
Karma 1049
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-9-2022 00:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hotnax's post

@mister - depends on what massage you want. Prices listed in the link.