Karma 3366
Acceptance 368
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2022 02:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lady Spa - Lynn

As usual, skip to the bottom for the summary / TL;DR, and I want to emphasise again YMMV a lot in particular with spa girls - (moreso in TST in my opinion).If you want to find out more, please PM me directly.

Date & Time of Session: Early Sept, Afternoon
Location: Lady Spa (TG: @missspa1) (Located in east TST - don't ask me for the address, please make an appointment - note they only take appointments, no walk-ins. Not sure if they take foreign customers - as I communicated in Chinese.)
Name: Lynn
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (Pretty much fluent)
Face: 4/5 , nice cute eyes, face, long brown hair
Body: 4/5, Good body- boob ratio, tiny bit of belly fat, (Natural B/Cs, nice legs)
Height: 162cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD + Tips
Repeat: Yes

What's this?! the kissme / Mia / K2 person posting somewhere new! lol. So a friend at another spa suggested this spa - I did see some reviews on lady spa (formerly known as miss spa), and the majority weren't great, so I was skeptical. Nonetheless, a new adventure and spa.

Part 0: build up, booking process, etc.,

Contacted the boss and said I need proof of two different bookings at other locations - luckily I didn't only have kissme haha. Had a look at the roster - I asked the agent who to try (like a first timer at their spa, good impressions?) but sadly they weren't great to suggest who I should try (they just said look at the list- everyone's great lol) - so the first impression didn't help. In the end I had a good look and found one of the new ladies - description seemed ok - bit of a lucky draw.   Once confirmed, they sent it over the address and gave me the name of the building. On arrival they would give me the address. I think its normal for new / unfamiliar customers.

So they have two locations, the one I went to was the older one - but contrary to the reports last year, apparently they did refurbish - and it isn't too bad. It's like a 90's spa feel - with wooden flooring and a grey-ish wall, it seems like an office that's been converted to a spa room, with each room (total 8 I think) almost identical in size - wasn't too bad.

On arrival it was quite quiet- Lyla opened up and I was quite satisfied - face has a cute smile, not too amazing but cute in a different way. Wearing a tank top and denim shorts, bod isn't like a top spinner but you can tell she works out - tiny bit of belly fat but thats ok - for me too slim of a woman isn't great. Boobs are a nice natural B/Cs, not much of an ass but legs are nice, long.

Part 1:

Nothing to write home about, tried her best but she admitted it isn't her strong point lol. Had a nice conversation, English is limited but Cantonese is fluent and Mandarin isn't too bad - talked about the usual things, the spa, women etc - she admitted the women here aren't as good quality, and may have to hang around to see the other women on a busier day.

Part 2:

What Lynn is known for is her RPP (Cantonese for rimming / ass rubbing). She gave a nice tease with her nuru and really knows how to touch the butt and reach down to grab LB. I wasn't a fan of this but ever since my first experience with Alice, the only other winner I know is Kissme's Tina -  But Lynn's technique is on par - she pays great attention to her technique.

After the flip, usual breathing and kissing around the back, nipple kissing and gave me access to rub LS, her nice natural tits (not perfect, but still great), as she had one hand on LB and really giving him a rub. As far as HJ goes, she's great - but sadly only knows how to rub the shaft. I think there was only one other lady from kissme which knew how to perfectly tease, use her hands perfectly; but hey, we are all different. Apparently one customer she had almost came purely from the RPP.

She did kiss /such the balls   me a solid HJ - the spa does offer a BBBJ/CIM plan but I'm sure it doesn't apply for all ladies. She did say the ball sucking isn't for every customer - probably because we had a connection - so I want to emphasise again - YMMV!

Wasn't long before I - and softly said I must be sensitive to the balls lol - but I told her if she rubbed the tip a bit more, I would've came faster - something she said she'll note for next time. Showered, paid, and she did show me the other rooms, which were identical - the spa itself isn't bad, very tidy, style is a bit retro but all in all not too bad. Bigger than kissme's but definitely not as big as K2.

Sadly I don't think the women are as pretty as kissme / kawaii. I did see one other woman chilling - her name is Bobo and apparently a red label, but I don't think she's MCOT.

On a funny side note - as I was chatting to Lynn on my way out; she thought she didn't have an appointment, so we were casually chatting - out of nowhere (nobody in the lobby / rest area with us), a loud female voice said 'leng lui (pretty girl, in cantonese), there is a customer waiting for you in room x' - we then panicked as she rushed in and I showed myself out - it's like God speaking out of nowhere haha). - after getting her contact she said it wasn't a problem as its a regular customer and she did not get into trouble - as this very rarely happens and not to worry.

Summary / TL;DR:

Lynn herself is great. P1 isn't amazing but her bod, overall P2 service is good - and MCOT for a good release. Location, and refurbishing wasn't bad, and did feel okay comfortable. For a first time at Lady spa it isn't bad - but my friends did say that the other women aren't amazing - so not sure if I'll go back (maybe I'll repeat Lynn at a busier time to check out the ladies). I take what my friends say with a pinch of salt, so please, if anyone knows someone I should try there; do let me know.

As usual, pics aren't real and concept photos only. Description is pretty accurate though. Treat them well and happy punting gents.

Recent Ratings
povar123   18-9-2022 16:36  Karma  +3   
Bloodrage   3-9-2022 23:19  Karma  +3   Are photos of Lynn real on their telegram or fake?
David.youngson   3-9-2022 12:14  Karma  +3   Did she stick her tongue inside the butt hole?