Face: 3/5  
Body: 3/5  
Height: 5’6”
Service 3/5
Skill: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: $500
WIR: If you have to settle

I was super excited and hoping to try my luck with Bee (perfect 21yo natural) on a Friday afternoon after lunch, as reported by coolcoolcool24 here:https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=77061&extra=page%3D2.  Lo and behold, luck would have it that Bee has already left.  The door sign is gone, and there's 2 bags of towels left outside the door on 403E.

The zombie reports were true and JSL was buzzing even on a Friday afternoon. It was definitely more crowded than your local supermarket.  Brother's unite!   There's not much entertainment or outlet avenues left in HK, to be honest.

With Bee gone, I swept through the 4th floor door-to-door salesman for available signs. Nim answered the door on 404B - and I thought she was ok.  Not wanting to take the initial bite, I went door-to-door up 3 floors to gauge the available talent.  The problem I had with Nim is that I thought she was a run-of-mill Thai girl which we would probably think as average during the good old days of pre-pandemic (no offence to the other brother's who reported on her).  Maybe it's the sight of the Thais returning, or perhaps it's the inflation kicking-in (the look you get for $500) but I guess we've adjusted to the new normal of things.  Screw COVID!

Wanting a pop, I settled on Nim given the positive reports and thought there were no better lookers.  When I went in, she asked if I wanted a 3some. I said no thank you. I commented on how busy JSL is on a Friday afternoon, and she mentioned that people are wary of ladyboys.  I laughed at her offering a 3some with the person across from her, which I suspect is a ladyboy.  

She was nice and friendly, but her bolt-ons has some scars on her left tits. I much prefer au naturale, so this was so-so for me.  The deed itself was the usual (started on top, bottom, doggie), but DFK is on the offer with lots of tongue action.  She sucked on my finger as well during doggie.  I finished off with a HJ and DFK.  

All-in-all it's an average punt. We deserve better, and hope things will only go up from here.  Hoping that HK will finally open up for the return of the younger, more supple, and good value for money talents!

Recent Ratings
magictime12   5-9-2022 14:42  Karma  +3   Good report
David.youngson   3-9-2022 12:16  Karma  +3   Sep 3 at 3 pm? That's like 3 hrs from now :)
chickentastic   3-9-2022 11:28  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report.
JackTheBat   3-9-2022 08:41  Karma  +8   Thanks