Post at 2-9-2022 21:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Netherlands][Alphen aan den Rijn] Salon 261 - Stefany

Date & Time of Session:  August 2022 Afternoon
Name: Stefany
Link: https://salon261.nl/alphen/info.php?id=Stefany
Nationality & Language: Brazilian/Dutch, Dutch and English
Face:  4/5
Body: 5/5 (Oh boy, best I have ever seen....)
Height: 165-170 , she was a bit smaller than me
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 (Felt like a GF I haven't seen for a while)
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  160 Euro , 60 minutes (I was gone in 45ish)
Repeat: I will be back!

Oh boy, I have been on an hiatus for a really long time, but I am finally back! And about to travel to Hong Kong again, so hopefully I will have some fun there and share it here .
But for now a report from The Netherlands, let me know if you guys like them, because I will have many more before I am in Hong Kong. Also if you guys have any MUST VISITS in HK let me know

Before I quited I always wanted to visited Stefany, but finally I got the chance to taste her .
I picked up the phone and immediatlly called her for an appointment, well as expected she is pretty popular and fully booked for the week (Look at that body...)... But luckily enough she had a free spot the week after. She only works like 2 days a week, so really hard to book an appointment, you really need some patient but it is worth the wait.

So finally it was D-day, I hopped into the car and had to drive almost 1 hour! Before I arrived at Salon 261, which is bascilly a place where the providers are renting rooms. During opening time you can also walk in without any appointment, the hostess will then welcome you and introduce the available girls to you. I have seen a few walking by and let me tell you I will defenitly be back!
After the hostess welcomed me, I already saw Stefany and I got really excited and also a bit nervouse... I gave a quick hug (she smelled really nice) and we went upstairs immediatly.
Ofcouse I let her lead  the way, so that I can enjoy her nice but .

After entering the room, we immediatly DFK'd, sadly she didn't go all the way with her tongue. But that doesn't stop me!
I had to clean my LB at the sink and asked her to help me out, after it was all clean we went straight to the bed where I was able to explore her beutifull body... Her body was killing me, I never had someone with such a perfect body...
I immediatly put my face into her nice D cup tits, and started licking and sucking like a mad man, while using my hands to grab her big tight ass. My LB almost wanted to explode at this point and he didn't even got any action yet.
Anyway I slowely slowed down and layed on my belly so that she can give me a massage. The massage itself was nothing special, it was kinda uncomfy because my LB was too excited. After a few minutes I turned around and she gave me a B2B massage and slowely went to my LB and gave me a godly BJ, what a beutifly sight to see, and that ASS oh my god..... I asked her to put her ass on my face so that we can do the 69. After a while I couldn't handle it and asked her to put on the condom.
We started doing the RCG, where I could enjoy her beautiful ass. After that I had to switch over to the missionary position, so that I had more control of the pace, atleast that is what I thought... She is really a passionate latina.
I was close to finishing so I asked to switch to doggy, where I pounded like a crazy and only lasted for a minute before I .

After that we cleaned up and we chit chatted a bit. I gave her a big kiss and smack on her ass and went home with a smile.
I will defintly visit her again and next time with a better performance !!!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jackwacko   26-10-2022 02:14  Acceptance  +1   Wow what a body
ambitious2012   3-9-2022 11:30  Karma  +4   
chickentastic   3-9-2022 11:22  Acceptance  +1   Damn. What a body.
davcha   3-9-2022 09:25  Karma  +4   Lovely!
obe   3-9-2022 08:05  Karma  +10   Wow
PHUNTRU   3-9-2022 01:35  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   3-9-2022 00:24  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks