Karma 233
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2022 18:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Windsor Spa (YMT location)

So my friend finally took me to another Spa. I guess this one has a few different branches. I went to the one in Yau Ma Tei. Feels like this one is also on the higher end for Spas. The changing room and showering area were fairly decent. Lounge area also not bad but felt slightly more squished together in terms of spacing compared to the Oriental Spa in TST. Oriental Spa seemed nicer overall as well.

Anyway, as I lounged I tried to find some reviews on this place in this forum trying to prepare myself to what I can expect as my friend is a bit of a noob. Seems there are two different types of masseuse when getting the full body massage from what I read (young+more expensive, old+cheaper). As we talked to the manager it didn't seem like there were different pricings. Anyway, we were able to see the masseuse and if they were ok for us. Really hard to tell if they're pretty with the masks on so I just focused on the body. We rejected one of them and waited a bit so we could finish the massage at the same time.

When the time came for the massage we were taken downstairs to the massage rooms. Was quite big I think. I was taken to a room near the back in a small alley so unlikely for anyone to pass by. I took off my clothes and started the massage. Massage did not seem as good as the one at Oriental. I guess this also varies a lot depending on the masseuse you get and her energy. Masseuses here are in their 30s. Not sure on the time but I'd say she massaged me for 45 min or so from the back and then I turned around. Finally saw her without the mask. Ok looking, nothing special.

Talked a bit and finally got into discussion about the 'extras'. So basically $800 tips gets you a HJ, and then if I want more I'd have to give her cash. I'm not sure if the company allows for any more than HJ here but she gave me the impression they don't. However there's a see through window on the door of the room where you can clearly see what's going on inside. Anyway, I don't know what it is about massesuses, maybe a combination of their uniform plus they've been touching your body and sensitive areas that really gets you aroused so I say ok for the FS (another $2k more to her, so $2.8k total for tips). She had like a mid to late 30s body, with C cup real breasts. $2800 for her seems high but in that environment nothing you can do.

So when left, the bill was about $2000 ($800 for the tip+the rest I guess combination of massage and fees)

Recent Ratings
godisdead   12-10-2022 17:10  Karma  +8   Expensive.
boscitc   1-9-2022 20:05  Karma  +6   Thanks
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline