Acceptance 76
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-1-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2022 10:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissme Spa - Sally and Sisley

Date and Time: 20 and 26 August 2022 (Please check with the Spa in TG for the location)

Name/s: Sally and Sisley

Language: Cantonese and Mandarin, little to no english (Sally) / Good english with British accent for Sisley (She said she studied in England)

Face: 7/10 (Sally more on your OL and sweet type aura) / 8.5/10 (For me, Sisley is like a GND badass HK girl, of course probably not the COT for bros who likes the OL / sweet type ladies)

Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin and lovely body for Sally) / 8.5/10 (soft and pink nipples, A cup breast. Very smooth and wet pussy with almost no hair for Sisley)

Skill: 8/10 (Sally) / 8/10 (Sisley)

Service: 8/10 (Sally) / 8/10 (Sisley)

Price: 2600 + tips (2 separate sessions)

Repeat: Not for Sally as there was no good connection between us during the entire session (probably I was not her COT)
As for Sisley, we did enjoy the conversations during the whole session and P2 looks promising if I make a repeat with her.

Both session with Sally and Sisley was not that spectacular compared with my experience with Suki. For Sally, she did try her best during the Nuru part but I only got a HJ finish from her. No LFK and DFK, and was not allowed to play with her LS but was happy to feast on her breast and nipples. As what vinc9 said, YMMV so it may not be the same experience for other bros.

Sisley on the other hand was enjoying our conversation during P1, She studied in England during her primary days and went back to HK just 4 years ago due to some debt of her parents. As for the massage, do not expect a good massage from her as it was little to nothing . Before the P2, told me she was offering either HJ or Fuck   (damage was 2800 but looks promising) but I settled with just a HJ. I did get an access to her LS and it was neat and wet. I did feast with her breast and pink nipples with occasional LFK. She might offer BBBJ probably if I choose the Fuck service instead . Just be mindful that Sisley is not as sweet as you may think and probably not all the bros will like her. Unlocking Sisley's best personality and Service will take a lot of effort, time and $$$ so also YMMV to all bros.

Recent Ratings
Sam2045   1-9-2022 17:54  Acceptance  +1   
jaybryght28   31-8-2022 15:12  Karma  +4   great post! Thanks for the heads up
kairhart   31-8-2022 08:21  Karma  +4   
vinc9   30-8-2022 18:38  Karma  +6   Thanks for the shoutout! Reply below.
calaisien   30-8-2022 16:26  Karma  +6   
David.youngson   30-8-2022 15:57  Karma  +3   FS at kissme? Wow
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3384
Posts 146
Karma 3366
Acceptance 368
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2022 19:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 vercetti08's post

Very accurate description of both , definitely agree. One bro had a good experience with Sally recently too, but yep some in the Chinese TG have had no luck - her looks aren't for everyone. As for Sisley, when I had tried her I had a similar experience - and despite her badass look lol she was quite dirty / up for more - I do see why she has her own set of customers / soldiers lol.

I won't say who or where but yep some girls do offer a 'better' package for the customers they like (basically YMMV). In my opinion, the prices are....extortionate / mindblowing - but there are various factors - some guys do spoil them a lot and hence they know their price. Then there's the other group of women where you have an emotional connection and FS just happens (obviously that's another type of dangerous territory )