Kokoro Massage Bangkok - 4th visit

Thread Subject:  Kokoro Massage Bangkok - 4th visit
Date & Time of Session:  28th August 3pm

Name:  Nene and Nabi - 2 girl AV session
Link:  https://www.kokorobkk.com/
Agent:  N/A

Nationality & Language:  Thai w/basic English
Face:  Nene -4 - very cute.  Nabi - 3 -not quite like her photo but pretty
Body:  Nene - 4 -slim with tiny tits.  Caesarian scar.  Cute tattoos.  Nabi - 3 - slim with B/C post-baby tits
Height:  About 5'4" both

Skill: Nene - 4  Nabi - 3

Service:  I've been after Mona for a while after reading a report on here a while back.  She wasn't available, but I've been with Nene before.  Had a 90 minute Nuru with Nene and it was great, but no DFK.  So I took Nabi.  Was a bit worried as she is new, but it worked out well.  Went for the AV massage where you choose outifts for them.  Wanted gym girl and cheerleader.  Just got two gym outfits which were a bit shit tbh.  You get sat on a rimming chair and showered, then they lather you up and rub themselves all over you front and back.  Massage your cock with their asses.  Then comes the fire and ice BJ while the other does a quick rimming from below.  Jacuzzi ready and I hop in with Nene.  Get asked who I want to fuck, and was gutted I couldn't do both.  Chose Nene, then after a quick jacuzzi (waste of time really) it's off to the bed.  Fucked Nene in several positions while groping Nabi.  Wanted Nabi to ride my face while Nene was on top, but she didn't want to...ugh.  Finished off rubbing their arseholes while firing into Nene from behind.  Very nice.  Shame there was no double BJ, but for my first threesome I left a very happy man.  Oh, and Nabi licked inside my ear, a lot, which turns me on no end, so bonus points there.

GFE: 4
PSE: 2

Price & Session Length:  6000 including outfits, VIP room - one hour

Repeat:  Yes - but will try to get Mona and Nene together next time

Recent Ratings
Gdluck   11-9-2022 21:37  Acceptance  +1   
lauyh123   2-9-2022 17:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bigboy4791   1-9-2022 23:32  Karma  +4   
Dutch_in_Tahiti   29-8-2022 15:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Fedo91   29-8-2022 13:43  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for your report. I tried Nene a couple of times and she was awesome. Managed DFK on a couple of occasions...
anabikumi   29-8-2022 13:03  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   29-8-2022 09:20  Karma  +10   Thanks.
hotjac   29-8-2022 09:02  Karma  +3   Ouch, 6K for a duo in Thailand and they had restrictions!? Thanks 4 the warning of where not to go ...
kairhart   29-8-2022 08:44  Karma  +4   
zebra   29-8-2022 08:01  Karma  +6   Thank you for your report