Subject: Kissmespa - Sally (4-star nuru)
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2022 17:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa - Sally (4-star nuru)

Date: August, 2022
Name: Sally
Language: Cantonese
Face: 3/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 60 min nuru, HK$1000
WIR: Yes

Been far too long since I've had a good nuru massage. Thanks to @vinc9 and @Dutchy12 for the helpful intel. Booked Sally based on her reported nuru skills, and in short - I concur with their previous experiences.

It was my first time to the spa. They provided address of the location after confirmation and then sent me the floor/room number once I had arrived to the street. Made an appointment for 1PM on a weekend, so I was surprised when I arrived at the door that there were no other girls chatting or eating lunch. It seemed to be just myself and Sally there the whole time.

No matter though; Sally welcomed me in through the door and showed me to the room. It wasn't super pristine, but everything was clean enough. I believe I got the largest room based on previous reports, which also came with a bed mirror (pics below). She had me shower alone and then came in a couple minutes later once I was on the bed.

I can confirm that the picture of Sally is real, if touched up. She was wearing the exact same workout pants and white crop top when she serviced me - very hot! Her face is nothing special, but perfectly acceptable. Said she was 27, and I would say that is about right. Her BODY though, is smoking!! Very nice perky C cups with well-shaped body and nice ass . AND - super soft, creamy skin all over - no tats or blemishes. Very, very nice.

Her P1 massage was pretty meh: not much force overall but then occasionally too much force in the wrong places lol. I got bored of it pretty quickly and offered to give her a quick massage instead. She agreed, stripped down, and I went to work on her body for maybe 10 mins. She definitely seemed to enjoy it, and I'd say it paid off with an excellent P2...

She exited the room to get the nuru gel, and when she came back, Sally began with a teasing/nails massage all over my body, ass, and balls. It was absolutely Divine. Whereas she was extremely chatty during P!, she quieted down and seemed very focused on delivering during P2. She obviously enjoyed watching me squirm with built-up arousal and carried on for quite a while.

Then she lathered up her tits and my back with nuru and went to work. In short, it was excellent. She rubbed herself all over, slid up and down, and applied more nuru to my balls and dick whilst continuously running her hands and fingers up my body and underneath to stroke LB. It was sloppy, raunchy, and heavenly.

She had me flip and again tossed more nuru gel over the both of us before sliding around some more. After a while, she leaned over my dick with her mouth and offered a BJ, but I declined - possibly next time! With that, she mounted me CG, poured more nuru onto LB, caressed my balls with her free hand behind her back, and started slowly humping her sopping pussy against my dick. It was to die for . She slowly picked up the tempo and I knew from the look in her eyes there was no way she was getting off until I had creamed all over her hand and my stomach.... so I let Jesus take the wheel, let it build up for as long as possible, then released a huge money shot into the hot, bubbling nuru mess between us

My body jerked involuntarily for about a minute afterwards while she squeezed me out and showed me how much cum was on her hand. Then we showered together afterwards, chatted a bit, and I headed out.

Overall: Sally is a very friendly girl and gives a 4* nuru massage. Would recommend!

[ Last edited by  kairhart at 28-8-2022 17:32 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
yesterday   27-10-2022 16:36  Karma  +3   
reasond   21-10-2022 19:04  Karma  +2   
energylung   20-9-2022 17:44  Karma  +3   Well written
tomdwaninny   13-9-2022 18:37  Acceptance  +3   great report
FXXI   9-9-2022 01:33  Acceptance  +2   
Sam2045   30-8-2022 02:09  Acceptance  +1   
jomo   29-8-2022 16:18  Karma  +1   She looks hot, thanks for sharing
Mister   29-8-2022 13:36  Karma  +4   Thanks for corroborating past reports on her
anabikumi   29-8-2022 13:07  Karma  +4   
batman108   29-8-2022 04:28  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
vinc9   29-8-2022 01:04  Karma  +6   Thanks for the shoutout - yep Sally is definitely one of my favourites!
ernieb   28-8-2022 21:57  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   28-8-2022 18:33  Karma  +6   There's nuru and then there's nuru - it sounds like you hit the latter. Thx 4 sharing ..