Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2022 21:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Donut's Hole

Name: Donut
Found on: TG group  
Ethnicity: Thai
Price: 600 for FS
Face: 3/5 (photos below are real, but facetuned. They're all closer portraits to hide the disappointing body.)
Body: 2/5 (more letdown than anything—nice ass, rest kind of dumpy)
Service: 2/5
WIR: Agent yes, girl no.

The ad read: "Donut, 33C / 158 / 18old. Kiss, come in mouth, bj without condom, 3P."

Now we all know that ads embellish. Not expecting a real name, don't care to bring measuring tape, and one look at her made me sure she wasn't 18 (braces don't fool me, haha). But the reason why this punt was a bad one wasn't that. I've had great luck with the agent before. It was the fact that from the MOMENT I stepped in the door, even though she was smiling and "friendly," I was rushed and made to feel like I had paid for 5 minutes instead of 40. Perhaps I've been spoiled lately by some stellar thais like Miko; but this girl was a disappointment.

If you want to hear about the girl, skip this paragraph--it's just about a weird unsettling shuffle of getting into her room in the first place: Got to the building and the agent asked me to wait a moment. I'd already pressed the elevator button so I just hit a random floor. (Somewhat weird timing.) I got off on that floor and intended to continue texting then just go to the correct floor when she was ready—in "a moment." But when I got out, there weren't hallways or anything, just four doors and...another dude. I waited for a few seconds. I couldn't tell if he was a hotel employee or a guest...but he wasn't going anywhere. Ambiguous dressing style! I checked my phone, nothing from the agent (total 30 seconds, it was feeling weird with that small space and another zombie there.) So I headed back to the elevator lobby—but again, I didn't want to be conspicuously hanging around the lobby of the hotel checking my phone. Right when I got downstairs, I got a text from the agent with the room number...on the VERY FLOOR I had just been on. What are the odds? I head back up because I've been given the all clear. Elevator doors open on the girl's floor—one guy is just leaving her room   and the other guy...hotel employee/guest...now maybe I'm thinking it's the agent? or another punter? is still there too!   Needless to say, this is a lot more exposure than I like. I'm even a little paranoid it was a (really shitty) vice operation or something. I wanted to just leave, but I knocked on the door to get out of sight quickly. Asked the girl, she didn't know, didn't care, moving on.

She was definitely older than 18...I'd say maybe a decade older. Baby-face, braces, but saggy tits and her technique told me that even though it's her first day in Hong Kong, she's ridden her fair share of dick. We showered together—not really flirty or warm, but kind of a hollow version of that. Dry off, get on the bed, and where I've had decent luck with this agent's girls before (some flirting, foreplay, build-up), she was straight to business. Got the condom ready and asked me to lay down to get my cock sucked. A minute or two at most of serviceable head and she asks if I want to fuck...I ask her to stay down a little longer because I'm enjoying myself. I give her an encouraging look. She smiles and says "oh you like that? I give you more..." Well, that more was 15 fucking seconds. I'm not kidding. Then she says "we fuck now." Not a question. The condom is ready, she hops on for some riding. After another minute or two, she tries to pull me on top of her (18 year olds shouldn't have tired knees...); I start pumping and she immediately says "come, come, come." Girl, I've been in the room less than 8 minutes and you're already rushing me? She doesn't care...she got her money upfront.

I look at her and say "what's the rush? I'm not ready to come yet." Then she looked at me somewhat shamefacedly, like "oh, oops" and then she said "no! I meant I come! I come!" For a (not so) pretty little liar, you have to admire the speed with which she bullshitted. Took an okay pounding, moving between a pained look and a smile. I don't want to say she was ALL bad: she wasn't cold or distant or (directly) rude. She just wanted me done and over as quick as possible. Picked her up, placed her face-down-ass-up, and started slamming her from behind. A nice feel on the ass, probably her best feature. Some noises from down below as I worked on my stroke game, but honestly I just pumped and popped because I felt like the whole thing was already a let-down.

The rushing didn't stop after I came, of course. Sweating and panting, I laid on my back and she disposed of the full bag.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, that felt great."
10 second pass.
"You ready? Shower?"
"Give me a minute."
10 more seconds. No flirting, no cuddling. Not even leaving me alone with a you-rest-I'll-shower-first.
"Shower, baby?"

Fuck, fine. Got up. Showered. She tried to come in, I closed the door behind me. No thanks.

"See you next time."

If she works like this, the next times will be few and far between. I am fully aware that this could be the agent booking too many dudes b2b2b, and that the pace is set more by the agent than the girl. I don't know the whole story. But I've had other good experiences with this agent and I would try again.

Post-Script: When I went out the door, THAT GUY was there.   He'd been in the stairwell, I think. I pressed the elevator button, wanting to abscond. He leaned over and said "how was she?" Again, I haven't met the agent, so I don't know if this was a new post-coital survey mechanism he'd put into place. He showed me TG, that he was texting the agent too.  I said "rushed." He tried to guess where I was from. I've been asked questions very occasionally by dudes in 141s, but never in a hotel hallway. I was, to say the least, uncomfortable. As the elevator doors opened, he knocked on her door, turned to me, and asked the question we all wondered: "is she tight?!" I wobbled my hand side to side and the doors closed. Get me out of here.

IF one of your degenerates out there happens to be the guy who was next in line, a.) You seem friendly enough but I'd literally cum 3 minutes before that so I wasn't in the mood for an impromptu report b.) hotel girls (and their doorways) need space and discretion c.) even though you seem friendly, please don't PM me letting me know it was you. I like to keep this shit anonymous.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FXXI   9-9-2022 01:29  Karma  +2   sorry to hear. thanks for the report and the humor at the end.
magictime12   30-8-2022 14:15  Karma  +3   Good report
C090409920   28-8-2022 22:37  Karma  +6   These reports are important, thanks.
hotjac   28-8-2022 10:41  Karma  +6   Ouch, i feel your disappointment, her pix look good, but even if they were 100% her, her attitude makes that mute.
momozzz   28-8-2022 08:19  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing this odd experience
ambitious2012   28-8-2022 06:39  Karma  +4   Thanks for the info
batman108   28-8-2022 04:33  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hktomcruise   27-8-2022 21:50  Karma  +5   Solid report