Subject: Oriental Palm Spring YMT (Beautician)
Dashing23
Musky Member

UID 283518
Digest Posts 0
Credits 184
Posts 14
Karma 183
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2022 00:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oriental Palm Spring YMT (Beautician)

Went to Oriential Palm Spring (OPS) Sauna a little past 9 pm and it was not busy. My experience going to OPS in YMT and CWB has been hit or miss. When I go with my Cantonese speaking local then I end up with an attractive masseuse that offers happy ending. When I go by myself, I always get the old lady that massages well. So I was solo and got a 90-minute massage from a lady in her mid-40s. The massage was great with strong pressure, and there was no funny business offered.

Afterward, I went back to the lounge area to drink some tea and I did not want another massage. The manager lady that helped me schedule my massage was kind of rude and definitely did not like my non-Cantonese speaking but Asian American ass. I was just chilling watching some tv and asked another male manager if I could get a manicure because my nails were getting long. Ten minutes later and a tall, beautiful lady in a blue uniform comes over and starts working on my hands. I was quite surprised because this lady was 5"8 (173 cm) and very attractive. I start a conversation with her and I tell her that I have never seen a stunning model-like lady working at OPS. She is from China and I jokingly told her I wish she could have been my masseuse when I did my 90-minute massage. She told me that she could give me a leg massage and head and shoulder massage in the lounge or if I wanted more privacy in a VIP room. She said some prices for the room, and each part of the massage and tip for each part, and I was not even paying attention; I was excited and just said yes ok.

Finally, in the VIP room I get the head and shoulder massage first, and then she starts working on my legs. I asked her if she had a boyfriend in Hong Kong and she said no she just here to make money and go back to China. I told her I wanted to see her outside and then she let me scan her WeChat. This was, sadly my first experience with a beautician. I am such a moron. All these times, I could have asked for the younger better looking beauticians to give me a massage instead of getting scammed and ending up with an old massage lady. I added another 45 minutes but this beautician was kind of proper and did not offer up extra services so I asked her if she could give me an HJ and if I could touch her breasts and pussy. She said $2,000 additional tip on top of the tips for the separate massages, and I said ok immediately. I told her I may try to kiss her and stick my tongue in her mouth. She then went outside for 10 minutes to freshen up and then came back. No finger insertion was allowed but I got to roam freely and under her blue skirt and she had to loosen her top so I could get access to her tits. It was awesome because the blue uniforms are super sexy. Her unshaven pussy was wet and soaking her panties which made a wet spot, I did not try to take them off. Her breasts were nice and firm C cups which I thoroughly enjoyed in my hands and mouth. Her hand job technique was slow and sensual and after playing with my ass, and getting me hard by playing around my lower abdomen and ball sack. I extend for another 45 minutes because I am just enjoying this hot tall PRC lady and I am not in a rush. We are just talking and touching each other with no rush. I asked her to be my side chick, and she laughed. We make out for the full 45 minutes with a large explosion of my fluids. With 5 minutes left, I said I wanted to take her out for dinner on her day off and fuck her in a nice hotel on the Hong Kong side. I told her I would pay her for the date so she could make some money on her day off.

Finally broke my beautician cherry and feel like an absolute moron for not knowing beforehand.

Recent Ratings
Hansgruber624   28-8-2022 14:18  Karma  +3   Sounds great but sounds like you paid through the nose for it. Thanks for sharing!
BootBoot   28-8-2022 09:08  Karma  +5   Would be great if you can please offer up numbers besides the account of what happened in your review posts
squallrinoa   28-8-2022 00:39  Karma  +3   Name or number?
Mister   27-8-2022 11:32  Karma  +4   Sounds like you hit the jackpot, but what was the damage in total? Let us know if you get to follow up
twiceAweek   27-8-2022 00:41  Acceptance  +5   thanks, just one correction OPS is in Jordan, WS is in YMT
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2022 11:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Dashing23's post

did she take her mask off ?
have you seen her face ?  

every decent looking massage girl will tell you they don't have a BF ... but they all have many sugar daddies
every older or less decent looking massage girl will eagerly tell you they have a BF

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 28-8-2022 14:20 ]