Subject: Another Molly report (and vs Alice)
frankbrodie123
Lustful Lord

UID 129640
Digest Posts 0
Credits 963
Posts 71
Karma 956
Acceptance 136
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2022 15:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Another Molly report (and vs Alice)

Date & Time: about month ago July
Face: 4/5 - sharp angular features. Not quite Mcot but attractive
Body: 3.5 /5 - similar to Alice but I think Alice actually better -  bit more toned, maybe taller and slightly thinner(?)
Skill: 4/5 - definitely experienced but found the tease and tickle part a bit rushed or rather speed was too high for my liking. Cd be a preference thing though. Others that take their time a bit more and just slower generally I found more relaxing  and pleasurable
Cost: standard

I won’t go into too much detail as many have reported already. Molly certainly trending so I decided to try. It was a typical first time experience I would say - nothing too spectacular and nothing necessarily disappoint either. Except one note she said she could not take off her panties that day maybe it was that time so no chance to explore her LS…

I had seen Alice many times in the past so it was a natural comparison I thjnk. Between the two I would say my definite preference is Alice. Both on looks and body but also service (she seemed more take your time even in the first visit) and maybe the connection later too - when she looks into your eyes w very innocent but also cum and get  me big eyes… so if I had to go back again wd def Alice over Molly. But to each his own I guess !

Recent Ratings
j.clasnic   1-10-2022 02:08  Acceptance  +1   thanks
FirstTime   2-9-2022 19:53  Karma  +3   Does alice allow DFK or DATY?
HKGPeter   28-8-2022 23:45  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Mister   27-8-2022 11:18  Karma  +4   Useful comparison. Haven’t tried Alice. Molly was fine but a little underwhelming after all the hype.