Height: 5'5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 0.5/5
PSE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: $170 AUD - 30 mins  
Repeat: No

First time poster

I travel a fair bit for work and landed myself down under earlier this year.

I was staying in Newcastle and after a Saturday night of heavy drinking, I thought I'd see what the local scene here had to offer. Ended up finding Discreet Gentlemens Club at 3am and walked in. I was greeted by the Madame, told to have a seat on lounge for the lineup. Had a choice of 2, the other lady was probs in her 40's, Angie was the obvious choice. Paid up front, had to withdraw from their ATM which had a surcharge (5 or 10 dollars) and off we went upstairs to the rooms.

Very pretty face, red brown hair, wearing a red/pink kimono, long legs, c cups augmented.

Off to the shower, cleans me up, nothing special, dry up and straight to the bed. We sit there and I try engaging in some LFK but she doesn't respond well, just gives me lip kisses back, no tongue, no GFE . Cap on, CBJ (pretty good) into CG, mish, doggie, probone . She smelt of male deodorant covering a bit of natural sweat odor, not the greatest, maybe suitable for the married men in town?

A bit of small talk afterwards, discovered her passion for travelling, told me she was planning on going to Japan sometime this year, probably to work there as well $$$.

Very standard service, can fuck any way you want, zero GFE, 30 mins goes quick. The best thing was the ceiling had a large mirror, very hot, I could watch me fuck all day.

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   28-8-2022 12:55  Karma  +4   
HD2075   26-8-2022 15:04  Acceptance  +1   I miss Australia!
Skepti10   26-8-2022 07:45  Karma  +4   
jojo9090   25-8-2022 23:37  Acceptance  +1   nice
momozzz   25-8-2022 19:01  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing
obe   25-8-2022 16:04  Karma  +10   Thanks