Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2022 12:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tried a few angels in SSP

Shop: Thai Angel Spa
Names: Ah Fa, Jira
Found them on: TG
Nationality: Thai (limited English)
Price: 200 for 60 min massage + 100/200 tip (HJ/BJ)
Service: 2.5/5
Massage skill: 2/5
WIR: Actually enjoyed myself, but no need to repeat. Cheap thrills, nice girls.

So, the photos may well be them, and if not, they're definitely accurate. Found this spa on a TG rabbit hole and went out to SSP twice to try it out. Not sure it's worth the trip, but when I'm in the neighborhood, it's a nice, cheap way to spend an hour.

Same both times: Appointment only, showed up and was led to room, then separate room shower. All-in-one shower+toilet room, not particularly clean. Same room, small and not particularly clean either, but not dirty. YGWYPF.

Ah Fa: I'd wanted another girl, Bebe, but she was booked up. I went with Ah Fa because she was available, and when she walked in, I was greeted by a dime-a-dozen (looks wise) but very sweet girl. She was singing along to the music and after I complimented her voice and talked back and forth a bit on google translate, she showed me on YouTube...a music video of her own song! Told me she had some local gigs lined up, but everything fell apart with covid, etc. So it's SSP and big lugs like me instead. Won't share that here, though, no permission. Her massage was decent, but not strong enough. She seemed to be wrapping up kind of early (moving to part 2). This is something I encountered with Jira later too. I think that might be standard operating procedure here. They know they're not mega-talented on the massage side so jump to the part that they think people came for. I came for both! (Well..and I also literally came for both...girls.) She flipped me over, offered me a 100 dollar HJ and...that's what I got. Not exactly a pro, quite shy, but again no attitude or anything that would make it unpleasant. Just another afternoon floating away.

Jira: Hotter, a bit more stacked, and very flirty. Better massage, loves spicy food, but less talkative once the massage got underway. Like Ah Fa, she didn't do much building up or teasing. Just massage, flip, point. Seduce me, babe! Paid her a bit more to suck my dick, but that didn't last very long before she just resumed the HJ. Again, YGWYPF, I suppose.

This was all late last month and early this month, and I've actually got a backlog of 4-5 girls I want to report on; but time and laziness are fierce competitors.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotsweetmojo   26-9-2022 11:17  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, mind sharing the TG channel?
Kortaro   4-9-2022 19:04  Karma  +5   Nice, any change you still have the TG channel?
dabbler   30-8-2022 22:57  Karma  +3   Thx
HKGPeter   28-8-2022 23:48  Karma  +2   Thank you.
batman108   27-8-2022 08:42  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Mister   26-8-2022 13:10  Karma  +4   Great deal. Good read. Real “spa”? On which street?
momozzz   25-8-2022 22:53  Karma  +4   thanks mate. mind sharing the TG channel?
magictime12   25-8-2022 17:29  Karma  +3   Thank you
AudiQuattro
Nookie Newbie

UID 283517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 38
Posts 16
Karma 38
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2022 17:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nice.. that is an absolute steal.. haven't had anything like this in HK for these prices for a long time