Subject: Oriental Spa TST (general review)
Sam2045
Carnal Conqueror

UID 283337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 234
Posts 23
Karma 233
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2022 01:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oriental Spa TST (general review)

It's been a while since I've been back in Hong Kong. Was searching for activities and where to go and stumbled upon this forum. Here's my review for the Oriental Spa in Tsim Sha Tsui.

I believe this establishment is a chain and they also have a night club. Anyway, I went to the one where you take an escalator down to the basement. My friend tells me this is one of the nicer saunas and has more attractive ladies working there in general so I decided to check it out with him. As you enter the main entrance we were greeted by an attractive host (to be honest lot of girls look attractive with masks on) asking if we were members and scanning the LeaveHome app.

Next we were taken to the changing room where we both had our own attendant (all males here) helping us hang our clothes and put items in the locker. After undressing we were guided to the shower area. I've been to some other saunas in HK before and this was definitely nicer than the other ones I've been to. Very similar to the more upscale ones in Macau.

The showering area was also quite nice. Here you can find showers, a warm pool, and a smaller jacuzzi, and a lounge area with some fruit (the more expensive variety like cherries, blueberries, strawberries, etc.), food , and drinks with some chairs and TV. After showering you can go to the next section where male attendants are waiting for you to help you get shorts and a showering robe for you with dry slippers.

After that you enter that general lounge area. There's the usual lounge chairs with TVs, a small dining section, and VIP rooms. We elected to go the VIP room to chill (220/hr). You can order food free of charge (there's noodles, rice, soup, fruits, and drinks). I found out you can get a coconut here (never been to a sauna where they offer that).

We chilled for a bit and I decided to get a neck massage (242/30 min). Haven't been to a sauna in a while but seemed kind of pricey. Anyway, an attractive masseuse comes in (all the ones in the lounge are at least semi attractive and looks like in their mid to late 20s). She gave me a good massage on my neck and back and then towards the end of the time limit she asks me if I want a massage anywhere else. I'm like where else can you massage and she points to my lower region. I'm like ok, haven't had a thigh massage ($271/45 min) in a while. As she's massaging me my friend also decides to get one and goes to another room. We talk a bit and she asks you want another part and I'm like ok. Towards the end she asks if I want her to finish me off with a hand job and decided not to cause I wanted to save it for later. She asks me how much tip I want to give her and she says clients usually give $500 for each part. I'm like wtf and instantly message my friend. He comes back in and he's also not too familiar with the prices and told me he paid $2k in tips for a hj and I'm like this girl didn't do anything extra. I didn't want to haggle with her and just said ok. Definitely got ripped off so that's why need to do homework before exploring the unknown next time.

Next we went for a fully body massage ($698/2 hr). My masseuse was in her mid to late 30s as I think most of them are. She tells me this company has certain standards for each position in the sauna (need to be fairly attractive, young, etc) and that they do pay more than others because of this. We chit chat quite a bit and she gave a good massage and definitely wasn't one of those half assed jobs rushing towards the end. She asks me if I want a hj. I'm like how much, and she tells me $1k which is standard there. She gave a a fairly good hj while I grabbed her ass and sucked on her C cup tits. Other saunas I've been to you can actually have sex with the girl and from memory it was included in the price I think.

This place is definitely on the pricey side, not sure if priciest in HK but must be up there. Hope you liked the review. I'll be sure to post more as I explore other activities here. Ciao.

Recent Ratings
flanagan888   26-8-2022 17:39  Karma  +2   Great report
HD2075   26-8-2022 14:50  Acceptance  +1   Never tried sauna before, thanks for the intel.
8shuffler8   26-8-2022 03:33  Karma  +2   Standard prices there
Wu30   25-8-2022 22:57  Acceptance  +2   So, how much did you spend in total.
kcw888   25-8-2022 21:04  Acceptance  +1   I have been there and it is very expensive comparing to OPS. That is why I Stay at OPS.
dienw   25-8-2022 14:16  Karma  +3   Thanks. Piecing together more info on these places
boscitc   25-8-2022 11:48  Karma  +6   The DLC model!
JackTheBat   25-8-2022 09:32  Karma  +1   Thanks.
Dashing23
Musky Member

UID 283518
Digest Posts 0
Credits 184
Posts 14
Karma 183
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2022 14:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Sam2045's post

In hindsight, which massage lady was better the first younger one or the later older one? Do you regret not getting the special with the first masseuse? FYI, $1K is standard but there are masseuses usually the younger and prettier ones asking for more than $1K, inflation I guess.
Sam2045
Carnal Conqueror

UID 283337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 234
Posts 23
Karma 233
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2022 15:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Dashing23's post

Both actually gave a good massage. Usually the younger, prettier girls do half assed job with massage but I didn't get that there. Even the older lady told me that they hire on looks and ability. I definitely had a better time with the older one than the younger one and way more value

In retrospect I probably would've paid an extra $500 if I was going to tip $1500 anyway. But I'm glad I gave the extra to the older lady as she gave much better service and I didn't feel scammed.

$1k seems to be standard for the extra during the full body massage. However, I didn't expect the outside girl to expect $500 tip for each part that she did. Now I know there's a min mandatory tip. I'm used to the Macau saunas or even other HK saunas I've been to before where you tip if you want. The $500 still excessive for not doing anything extra.

Not sure how to reply to ratings but:
Wu30 - spent I think around high 3k region. Me and my friend ended up getting the membership that gave extra 2k for buying 10k credit since together we spent 8k that night. As we were paying we found out that the credits can't be used for tips. So just one bad decision after another lol.

kcw888 - what is OPS? Any reviews for that place?

[ Last edited by  Sam2045 at 26-8-2022 15:36 ]
Sam2045
Carnal Conqueror

UID 283337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 234
Posts 23
Karma 233
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2022 15:38  Profile P.M. 
I forgot to mention in my original post that girls are also welcome in that sauna. Obviously mostly males go but I saw two young girls there when I went