Location: TST near the main street, semi residential building
Date August 2022
Face: 4/5 100% of the ad photos
Body: 4/5 meaty hips and ass, nice proportions and C-D natural tits
PSE: 1/5
GFE: 4/5
Damage: $$750 plus a tip
WIR: YES

Blue Ocean has been reported including by yours truly.
I’ve booked Alis 99% of the time and had 1 bad experience with someone that was a temp. That temp, incidentally is likely based in HK as she pops up in different Thai stables around the city.

One that I did not try was Rainy in her last stint here in 2020.
So when Alis wasn’t free but Rainy was, I took the chance to try.
There’s a couple of earlier reports - 1 bad and 1 good. She’s back and been in the stable for a couple of months now.

Same place but with an added procedure that you must do a RAT test in advance of arriving.  The agent is firm about this.

She opens the door and she’s exactly as the ad photos. She’s cute and just the right amount of make up. She’s a bit slow to warm up and I can see why the one bad review in the forum said she wasn’t pleasant. But let’s face it, if you got railed by strangers for 10-12 hours a day, each punter is just a number and no one would naturally be bubbly and excited unless maybe if you are regular.

I make conversation and I manage to break the ice a bit. Shower alone and quickly on to the bed. We cuddle and we chat a bit and she’s stroking my body lightly. She asks what I like and I ask her back what she likes.  Mainly, anal and CIM are off the menu. Otherwise it’s straightforward regular services and positions.

She had amazing tits. Light brown, medium sized areolas and small nipples. Her breasts are firm and full, and droop in a beautiful tear drop shape. Hips are wide yet thighs are shapely and not too thick.

Good BBBJ while I’m on my back but not for very long. Allows DFK and DATY. She enjoyed me eating her out apparently but seems to us may not always be the case so ymmv.

Did a few positions and she’s expressive but in a GFE kind of way. Came in the dom after 4-5 positions.

She’s entirely different than Alis so there’s no point to compare.  But Rainy is lovely if you click and would be worth returning to. I think she’s not internally bad mannered so if you like her look then give her a try, be respectful and pleasant, bring a small box of chocolates or something and you should get off on the right foot. If you think it’s too much effort then maybe try someone else more guaranteed.

I know many punters have not been successful to get through to the agent. Basically it’s a crap shoot. No referrals now and they are super careful so no point to ask me to connect you I’m afraid.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
xsamusx69   1-9-2022 16:14  Karma  +3   contact would be nice
magictime12   24-8-2022 15:16  Karma  +3   Thank you
manofdahouse   24-8-2022 09:49  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report! Can you provide the contact please?
Hansgruber624   23-8-2022 18:24  Karma  +3   Wow! Such a cutie.. shame about the agent difficulty or I’d be our to try her ASAP :/
ramont   23-8-2022 17:41  Karma  +8   Interesting. When you say + tip, is that a mandatory tip or at your discretion? Does she speak English? Thanks
boscitc   23-8-2022 14:56  Karma  +6   
hotjac   23-8-2022 14:42  Karma  +5   Great review - thanks for sharing. She could eat crackers in my bed any time she wanted ... what a good looking woman.
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2022 19:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

@ramont - she speaks English and enough to carry a conversation. Tip is my discretionary tip not mandatory