Acceptance 6
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2022 18:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Rianti found on SKOUT

Date & Time of Session: Mar 2022
Name: Rianti (her SKOUT account name is just "R")
Nationality & Language: Indonesia, speaking Canto and English
Face: 4/5 - Cute
Body: 2/5 - Cubby, Tanned skin as typical Indo girls
Skill: 4/5 - Great Cowgirl
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5 - A lot of DFK
Price & Session Length: 1200HKD for 2hours, 2 shots + about 500HKD for hotel accommodation
Repeat: maybe yes

I found her on SKOUT and offered Trade. She looked quite white in her profile, but the photo was photoshopped. Her face is pretty, but her skin is tanned. She is a domestic helper and available only on Sunday. I booked a hotel and met her in TST.
Took a shower separately. She did BBBJ first, which was nice. We changed our position, and I kissed her (LFK at first), licked her boobs, and I did very long DATY, which seemed to turn her on.
I capped, and tried missionary first, but I cum in a few minutes because she kept sucking my tongue till I cum. I tried to take a break and take my mouth off her, but she pulled my head closer and continued DFK. Fantactic experience.

After the first round, we took a break for 45min until my LB recovered. She was fiddling with her mobile phone.

She teased my LB and offered BBBJ again. The 2nd round started. She told me she liked doggy style, so we tried. Her LS in doggy position became so tight. After a while, we changed to Cowgirl. She asked me to grab her boobs hard. Her hip movement back and forth was so hard. I raised my upper body, we held each other and went into a long DFK. She kept sucking my tongue and moving her hip till I cum.

I can still find her on SKOUT. I recommend her to DFK lovers. I have played with 4 Indo girls and 1 Filipina found on SKOUT, and she is the best for now, but I wish she could lose weight by 10kg.

[ Last edited by  no630 at 21-8-2022 19:12 ]

Recent Ratings
pazzini27   24-8-2022 01:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent , would you mind pm her Wechat or Whatpps something contact to me , I have no SKOUT apps , million thanks
Heyoo   23-8-2022 16:04  Acceptance  +1   Did not know about this Will give it a try got any pointers to find such a girl?
Jamesinhongkong   22-8-2022 15:17  Karma  +2   Favourable