Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2022 15:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cindy - Wanchai, busty trained milf masseuse, Suki’s mentor

Name: Cindy
Location: commercial building in Wanchai known for a hot pot restaurant
Date:  Aug 2022
Face: 3/5 ad pics are her but face blurred. Milfy
Body: 4/5 big D cup natural breasts, slender with long legs but she doesn’t go nude
Link:  https://go141.com/en/A62462-Wan- ... =Search%5Bregion%5D
Massage Skill:  4/5 medium strong strength, and light touches for sensual
Service:  5/5 HJ, did not pursue BJ nor  FS
Price:  $600 for 60 mins, $800 for 90 mins HJ only plus tip

Lost my first draft so here we go again.

Been frequenting Suki, whom I wrote a report for.  Cindy is her mentor.
Cindy manages the TG account so if you had gone to Suki you may have talked to Cindy who normally let’s you know it’s her and not Suki.  Suki operated in the day time, Cindy in the night time.

Suki is now no longer doing this so it’s just Cindy but beware - Suki’s ad is still up.

Cindy is mature, great long legs and naturally busty.
She is a trained traditional HK sauna masseuse.
She opened the door in a black lingerie number and was very leggy.

Anyway shower alone and on to the massage bed.
I suspected she’d be good at the massage part and I was right.
She and Suki use hot towels to wipe off the oil from your back and body after P1 so it’s just like the saunas.

Sensual is really good. Slow, two handed butterfly strokes. Shaft, balls, head, all stimulated just the right amount. She’s seated in front of me with her legs apart across the massage table and my legs over her thighs. After 5-10 minutes of this she switches to be standing on my side. She starts to stroke and I tell her I want the slow technique she started with and she obliged.
Some fondling of her breasts over the bra and the I unfold her bra to reveal her nipples which are really nice small medium sized.
I exploded and she professionally cleans me up.
No fake moaning but some heavy breathing when I massaged her breasts and nipples which I enjoyed.

Tit fucking and nuru are on the table for an extra $100-200 and she will let you know. But no FS in case you want that. At least not overtly.

Not sure if I will return yet but actually I just wish Suki was still working. No way to get in touch with her unfortunately.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   15-10-2022 09:17  Karma  +5   
ramont   23-8-2022 17:38  Karma  +6   Favorable
hotjac   23-8-2022 14:46  Karma  +4   Damn you keep adding more to my bucket list - i have to live to 80 to finish it ;)
anabikumi   23-8-2022 13:32  Karma  +3   
momozzz   21-8-2022 22:35  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing
felixw
Nookie Newbie

UID 2696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 58
Posts 24
Karma 58
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2022 19:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Candy - not worth the money

visited Candy as described here and what a fake show., she is not attracive at all. then she stop the 60 mins massage 4 times to answer calls. then 45 minutes into the massage she want to kick you out as the next customer is on the door.

only good here is the place is clean and a commercial building with privacy etc., the massage was very mediocre.. nothing to write about.  better avoid..

Recent Ratings
dienw   25-8-2022 14:17  Karma  +2   Thanks