Font size: S M L
[Berlin, Germany] FKK Artemis site report

Date & Time of  visit: early August 2022
Link: https://www.fkk-artemis.de/
Nationality & Language: mostly eastern Europe
Facilities: good, varied, lots of rooms (also outside) , food acceptable
Age ladies:  20-35
Face / Body / Attitude: variable - some amazing, other older sharks
Service: variable, sometimes it feels a bit of a lottery. Do your checks before going to the room...a click is essential imo.
Price: 90 Euro Entry fee , drinks and buffet included. Girls charge 60 Euro per half hour - many try to upsell though
Recommended: Yes, if only once

So every time I visit Berlin for business I try to visit Artemis. It's the only FKK in Berlin unfortunately, so monopoly pricing is a thing, looking at the steep entrance fee. Lots of tourists as well.
You do get something in return though: a massive place, with sauna's, swimming pools, cinema (no Disney films as you can imagine), and a for FKK standards decent buffet.

If you have never been to a true FKK: you should try before you die. Seeing 40+ girls naked on high heels, most of them at least 7/10, is something you will never forget. It also makes me think about the power these women have over men. I have seen some gorgeous women walking around naked on high heels like they own the place, with many men watching them like puppies. Who's in charge now? It can be quite intimidating actually, especially if they approach you assertively, as some do. Just say that you are just back from a round, that usually convinces them.

I prefer the type that you have to approach yourself rather than the other way around, and there are many like that as well. One of them was Rosie from Moldavia (22 yrs she said - I believe it), a lovely, sweet girl with small tits and a flawless body. After some talk, we agreed on a half hour BJ where she promised she would keep me on the edge for the whole time. The thought turned me on tremendously which is kind of an issue: you walk around in a bathrobe, making it hard to hide the enthousiasm between your legs....and I refuse to wear underwear in a place like that - not fair to the girls, right? anyway, she went away to get her stuff, came back and took me by the hand up the stairs where she took a key to one of the rooms - which are nicely decorated. After some kissing we got down to business, and she did a great job with lots of teasing and sensing when she should slow down. We went from straight up, to 69 and back again. Great girl, great experience without any upselling.

After a break with some food, drinks , a sauna and a swim, I approached one of the few black girls walking around, Gina from Namibia (25 yrs). Another gem: beautiful smile and body, very relaxed attitude. Had a really nice chat about Berlin, and I had to propose to go to a room - whereas quite a few will ask you within the first 2 minutes. Once in the room she did a great performance with lots of DFK - very much a GFE. So much so, that after the 30 minutes she wanted to stay in the room a bit longer to talk about her relationships, and life as a single in Berlin. I quite enjoyed it actually, caressing her body while we talked. She explicitly said ' let's stay, I will not charge you'  - the sweetheart.

After that some more relaxing and enjoying the facilities after which I went home, quite satisfied.

All in all - I wish there were more FKK's around the world. It is a great concept, too bad it is not really available in Asia. Business opportunity, anyone?

Recent Ratings
equipxchewbaks   24-8-2022 14:20  Karma  +2   Excellent
hktomcruise   20-8-2022 15:37  Karma  +5   Thanks
gotti99   20-8-2022 14:57  Acceptance  +1   Thanks great info
micgao   20-8-2022 11:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hkmann   20-8-2022 11:05  Karma  +4   Favorable
hkkt1989   20-8-2022 10:06  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   20-8-2022 08:35  Karma  +6   Great info, I've only done hessen & nrw fkks. Does Artemis allow mobile phones?
JackTheBat   20-8-2022 07:27  Karma  +10   I love me some FKK!
bauer
Carnal Conqueror

UID 198669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 14
Karma 286
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2022 14:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mobile phones are only allowed in the wellness area. I think it makes sense.