Reading Access 60
Registered 1-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2022 17:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissme - Gina

Date & Time of Session: Mid-August
Name: Gina (apparently her first day)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (100% legit, you know what I mean haha)
Face: 3.5/5, nice big eyes, small face, not a looker but her youth makes up for it
Body: 4/5, tight body, I have this thing for skinny small girls with tits - so her firm Bs really pop. Very little meat, less than 90lbs. Tidy ass and slim all round. Has a couple of tattoos.
Height: 156cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD
Repeat: If I want a clean session, then yes. By that, I mean if I just want a quick and easy HJ, then that’s clean. If I want to get nuru sticky, DFK and get hot and sticky, juices flowing and more!! etc…then that’s different.

Part 1
Gina is legit Cantonese so we connected. Even though her massage skills were average, I had a good time. Felt like having a local canto GF - which I’ve never had. I can’t say the mando massage girls are better with GFE (as some feel a bit fake) but it’s just refreshing to connect with a young local chick. Knows her spots, not strong.

Part 2
After the flip, down to her panties. Didn’t take them off (as I wanted a clean session, didn’t know if she’d allow anyway).
Slim, petite with a rack - nice nipples. Sat on my thighs and stroked. MCOT for body, firm tits and chassis, and young. Some restrictions on where I could lick haha (which didn’t bother me too much) and I didn’t bother with LS. If you were wondering what a HJ would be like, with a local chick - this is pretty much it. No excessive GFE, and can I say emotionless? That’s how local chicks are I suppose. Some like it, but can see how others want that extra GFE chat.

Haven’t been exploring for a while - good to see some VIP chat groups set up by Kissme and Kawaii. I’m hopeful they will release the new girls to the VIPs first - always better to be first in, first out here.

And good to see Tina being super popular there, glad to have jumped on her hype train and rode it in the very beginning!

Anyway, until next time!

Recent Ratings
orangerange   21-8-2022 10:36  Karma  +4   Typical local exp
vinc9   21-8-2022 04:08  Karma  +5   Nice review! Hard to find a semi decent local.