Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2022 16:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - 1A3 Yuyu

Date of Session: 15 August 22 ~5.30pm
Name: Yuyu
Nationality & Language: Mainland, speaks some English     
Age: Did not ask maybe ~late early 30s. Face looks younger than body.
Face: 6/10      
Body: 6/10      
Bust: Once B or C, but now saggy
Skill & Service: 6.5/10      
Price & Session Length: HKD 600
Repeat: no (will try others)

Had hiked through Fuji was busy day lot of bros, although not all ladies were in. Had started at top and worked my way down. A few ladies probably would have wanted to tried first, but was a little lazy going back up so decide to try Yuyu at 1A3. She didnt open the door wide, and with the peek through she looked okay visually so decided to give her at try.

Yuyu had decent looking face, body was average but was short when she took off her heels. Probably around 145cm. Boobs were once a B/C but now quite saggy. Session started with us showering together, washed me down quite thoroughly and complimented my body stroking my ego. We quickly finished up and off to bed. Started with usual catlick, lots of attention around the nipples, balls and shaft. After about 5mins, she capped me and started a tight and loud cbj. She was very enthusiastic, so asked for bbbj but she poliltely said no. Nevermind, enjoying the view and eager to please. After awhile of BJ, she went on top to ride. Didnt last long before she said she was tired (I found out that she had a long day, and I was probably her last customer so that explained!) so I moved to doggy. Nice view from behind, and a tight little thing. Today for some reason my LB was very hard and had lot of energy. I continued to pump away, hard, fast and it seemed to have no effect (good thing!). Tried various positions and ended up finishing by standing up, bending her over holding her arms pounding away in front of mirror. Did that for another 5mins before busted my nut. Both exhausted, lied there for a little to cool down before heading to shower to clean up. She had joined me and after some chit chat we went off our separate ways.

All in all, not a bad punt but would try someone else.

Recent Ratings
MrButtons   17-8-2022 09:04  Karma  +3   
tommyK   16-8-2022 20:07  Acceptance  +1   Positive vibe