Poll Subject: Have You Ever Dated A WG?  multiple choice : choose no more than 4 options [Show Voters]
Yes
No
Kind of
No, But I Would
Sorry, you have no permission to vote.

Subject: Have You Ever Dated A WG?
sexybastard
Nookie Newbie

UID 73687
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 39
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2011 11:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
i don't get to stay in hk for long enough to date one, but i wouldn't mind one that i meet some 3-4 years ago.

hot bitch
linglongmanmu
Carnal Conqueror

UID 76570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 412
Posts 106
Karma 410
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-10-2011
Location Eden
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2012 01:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 5-htp's post

I'm dating one now actually and she's quite a hot one~! Went to visit her twice in Dai Lok, once stay at her place(she got a larger place than mine i would say) and another time in a 5-Star Hotel(costly but worth the money), going to another trip with her soon.

Money is unavoidable to be spend but at least she still take care of my wallet and pocket. So far so good... wish me luck~!
a_dot_c
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28744
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 156
Karma 282
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2012 23:47  Profile P.M. 
gave a WG my real phone number once.... totally regretted it, AlWAYS have a punting e-mail and phone number
don't let your punting life mixed up with your personal life
Etan141
Nookie Newbie

UID 80697
Digest Posts 0
Credits 17
Posts 15
Karma 16
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2012 16:23  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sexpert at 21-12-2008 09:07

When I was really young, I moved to Philadelphia with a Korean WG 12 years my senior.  It lasted a month, it was like bliss for a month until the lies started surfacing.   I was taught LOTS of new things about sex but heartbroken and depressed for a good 6 months or so.  The second one was also a Korean WG.  WGs are twisted, and because I am twisted as well, I think I have some sort of affinity for the craziest ones.  Her name was Cherry and I saw her a total of 4 times before she asked me "do you like me?".  The first 4 times was business and it was fun.  There was a huge language barrier since she barely spoke English and I don't speak Korean.  I told her, "I like you a lot, I think you are beautiful" and the next thing you know she is DFKing me (MIND YOU, IN NY the Korean WGs are 100% safe, everything covered and NEVER DFK, part of the program) then she gives me incredible uncovered head, and then she mounts me without a rubber.  Every time I went back she would wait for me to mark her, I would only pay the house fee and it was always passionate.  Then we started going out, having dinner, renting hotel rooms and I think I only paid about 30% of the time.  Then one time, I went back and I marked another girl while she was working and passed her when I was going to the room.  She went ballistic and started yelling and screaming at me.  Threw a freagin' can of hairspray at me and screamed some shit in Korean.  The other girl told me that she said to never look for her again, she left the brothel and shut off her phone, I never saw her again.  CRAZY HUH?  The rest were AMP girls that I just managed to get out and fuck for free.  After that first experience, there is no way I could have feelings for a WG after that first experience as a late teen.  I am pretty cold after I get the pussy, I could care less for the whores or their feelings.

Had similar situation recently, but the WG was about 8 years younger. When I first saw her i was like hot damn gotta tap that, so i did. Smallest and Tightest pussy to date. Anyway long story short was able to see her a few more times before started to take her out and started doing it in my place, mind you I thought that her pussy felt good but man it really is true when they say no condom is the best. This was the first time that I was able to fuck without a cover, my exs never let me. would get a few pumps in but they would always ask to put one on. so anyway this went on for a good 5 to 6 weeks also during that time she was staying with me then she had to leave and go back to china. that experience was fun.
paulusescariot
Nookie Newbie

UID 83574
Digest Posts 0
Credits 44
Posts 5
Karma 44
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2012 12:19  Profile P.M. 
Sure have, lived with one for more than a year. They love you because of the attention (so few guys will date them) and you get to monger freely because they do all the time. If you've never tried it go for it.
Julia1986
Lustful Lord

UID 75353
Digest Posts 0
Credits 663
Posts 61
Karma 658
Acceptance 90
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2013 11:22  Profile P.M. 
I haven't dated one, but I would like to try if I the WG has good attitude and personality. The thing is, how should I make the first move?
Macau81
Erotic Emperor

UID 121051
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2017
Posts 404
Karma 1990
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2014 02:31  Profile P.M. 
This thread has to be one of the most interesting reads I've had in awhile.  Puts alot of things in perspective especially the one about the guy marrying and one and then getting divorced.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2015 18:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Julia1986 at 29-12-2013 11:22
how should I make the first move?

simple: treat her like a girl
She is a girl

You might say "are you dating anyone?"
or perhaps "do you ever have a day off? can I invite you to meet up?"

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
poonana
Nookie Newbie

UID 150862
Digest Posts 0
Credits 76
Posts 24
Karma 76
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-5-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2016 10:37  Profile P.M. 
IMHO, 99% of the whole dating scene is just a slow and easy-to-digest process for the dissipation of the male's physical assets for the benefit of the self (woman) through dexterous manipulation and play on emotions. Like examples we've seen from previous comments, at the end of the day, it's really not worth it. Yet again, "better to have tried something than to never have and regret it" is probably applicable to this matter. So who cares about the costs and benefits as long as you come out of it knowing you did the best you could with what you had! We're just human, have fun while you're here.

[ Last edited by  poonana at 20-6-2016 10:41 ]
WhiteDragon
Nookie Newbie

UID 229388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24
Posts 5
Karma 23
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-1-2018
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2018 22:03  Profile P.M. 
I have, and still do - although she's been out of the game little after we actually started to get more serious. Guess it has only worked out because I was like her second or third customer (not sure how many she had after me, but probably not all that many) so she's never been a really seasoned pro. While marriage is not on my to-do list, she's really the wife material you'd be happy to present to your parents. Probably shut it about how you actually met though
Taiwanlaowai
Nookie Newbie

UID 100642
Digest Posts 0
Credits 28
Posts 12
Karma 28
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2019 23:33  Profile P.M. 
I guess I sort of have. Accidentally. She was one of the ChangPing Dajie girls many years ago but got out before the whole crackdown there and was back home when that happened. We had clicked when she was there (I guess she was my type for looks even if not everyone else would agree and for me easy to get along with). Anyway I had not lived in mainland China when she was in ChangPing and she was not there for many years working I think. We met a couple of times elsewhere closer to her home town when I travelled near there anyway and I paid her (1000 a day which was more than the normal rate then but she had not asked, I was just very happy with the total GFE) and we sent each other occasional messages but nothing particularly interesting. Later purely by chance we both ended up living in another area of DongGuan not far apart (ok, next district to each other but really only about RMB 25 in a cab and not too long time wise either). She was working in a factory in a regular job. This was after the big crack down in DongGuan. Our work hours were also very similar (long but by chance finished at the same time although I started a earlier than her in the mornings) and we didn't know many people there outside of our workmates who we hadn't known before working where we respectively were. I feel absolutely 1000% certain she really was working in a factory and not on the game at this time as it showed on her hands (that were getting messy, hard and a bit cut up from work. I had of course much better accommodation than her. I was not so flash money wise at the time which is why I had taken the job there (that I didn't like) and made it clear to her that I wasn't able to have her over at the old rate etc but she was very happy to have a friend to talk, joke and eat with in the evenings and I am sure that my comfortable place to stay didn't hurt either. I always offered to pay her cab/Didi rides and meals when we were out but she often took food with her when she came over etc. We have always been open with each other and talked about other relationships we have been in or how it was for her when she was working etc and she did largely disappear for a while before the factory job with one boyfriend but she claims he dumped her (something I found bizarre having seen pics of the guy  and knowing what she is like etc). We only rarely had sex in recent times although some of the time it was me that stopped that (I basically didn't want hassles and I felt she was becoming a bit too attached but at the same time I also enjoyed her company there). She usually came by about 2 or 3 nights a week but that was about as much as I can take since I need to work and we tend to sleep too short when she is with me. Normally I would say anyone who got in a relationship with a working girl was probably a sucker and maybe I am but given I was not paying her and she didn't have prospects of other things from me I don't think it is the dumbest thing I have done by a long shot. It can actually work out OK under the right circumstances but this is the only time such a thing has happened with me so maybe it is a freak case. I should also say in recent years she has often teased I should marry her although I have made it abundantly clear that I have been there once and never going there again and I realise she feels she has to get married soon and I have encouraged her to find someone else for that so maybe the whole thing will end abruptly at some point but I wouldn't regret it.
simhyi
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262566
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 94
Karma 275
Acceptance 239
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-9-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-10-2019 01:20  Profile P.M. 
WG asks me for holiday to Japan

I have been chatting on and off with one of my WGs on WeChat. She also responds to my WeChat moments and initiates small talks some times. She's not a good texter but we talk a lot in the 3 times I have visited her.

She asks if I would bring her for a holiday to Japan to see the Saiura, or to Bali where there are beautiful beaches. I love companionship with her but sex isnt great. I'm pretty ok financially but I cant help but factor in the cost of a holiday and then think I could be visiting 20 other WGs with that outlay.

Do any of you have similar experiences or have advice to sharee?
feelus
Kinky King

UID 59788
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1167
Posts 166
Karma 1146
Acceptance 429
Reading Access 50
Registered 30-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-12-2019 13:02  Profile P.M. 
I once had an arrangement with a WG where I would take her out for eating, shopping etc in exchange for time in the sack. Goes without saying that it ends up costing more than a strictly WG/client relationship but it was fun to experience some GFE with her
churchgoer
Nookie Newbie

UID 290858
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 3
Karma 5
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2023 19:47  Profile P.M. 
Ten years ago or so I used to buy service from the same WG over and over; our sessions were truly memorable, we were getting along very well. We swapped numbers before she left the country she was practicing in. Fast-forward a few months (we relocated separately) we were living a cross-customs boat ride away from each other. She had had her breasts done (she always complained they were too large) and found an office job. But I enjoyed them less (though I never told her), and she was a bit needy which I found at times annoying. Having started to see someone nearer I used a little scene she made to quit. I have to confess it was a bit lame, but it made both of our lives easier. At least I like to think so. Some time later I bought service from a WG (in a HK walk-up) which happened to be her flatmate (we both recognised each other, and I thought it would kill any hope in case any was remaining: girls talk), how small the world is. In any case, I hope she did well because no matter what, she was a nice person. Now writing this I realize that I actually never dated a WG (since she quit before we were "officially" romantically involved). Thank you for reading me, Anonymous Priest.

[ Last edited by  churchgoer at 22-4-2023 19:49 ]
jhnxmth
Carnal Conqueror

UID 286558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 332
Posts 45
Karma 316
Acceptance 319
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2023 01:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 5-htp's post

IDK if this is against the rules to post this,  but we had a little discussion about this exact thing over here https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=80502

Recent Ratings
sexforhealth   24-8-2023 07:06  Acceptance  +2   

Not the droid you're looking for
sexforhealth
Carnal Conqueror

UID 294270
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 72
Karma 256
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-7-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2023 07:05  Profile P.M. 
I tried... didnt work out serious communication issues. Initiated overnight and didnt ask for payment (but implied) but flaky and we metup during the day so she could keep more. Mainly used wechat to communicate, she sometimes felt I was stingy I felt she was lazy. It was fun while it lasted, developed a strong crush thats fading
My advice is treat WGs u connect with like FWBs dont expect a relationship but treat each other well and youll both benefit.

-Kings like us need multiple girls