Face:  5/5 (MCOT)
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1200 for 60 Mins + $100 Tip
Repeat: YES!

Momoco had been one of those names I see repeatedly with amazing reviews. Some would even put her in the "legend" category. I tried to book her earlier in the year pre-Omicron, but like many providers, she paused her services during the outbreak. I had all but given up having a chance with Momoco but fate had other plans. Fired up TG and was pleasantly surprised to see her available during the weekend. I shot a message to the agent and made arrangements immediately.

I get to Wish about 15 minutes ahead of my appointment time. I'm shown into one of the smaller rooms to wait for Momoco as she was finishing up with another appointment. The mamasan (older lady, don't know her name) came in when my time with Momoco was about to begin -- unfortunately Momoco will be late. Reading other reviews, this seems like a normal thing. That's fine! I can wait, especially for Momoco.

5 minutes late turns into 10 minutes late, which turns into 15 minutes late. At this point, the mamasan comes in apologetically and offers to do a massage on me herself while I wait for Momoco. I politely decline, as I wanted to have the full Momoco experience. This is probably one of the rare instances someone turned down a free massage, but the mamasan leaves me to my solitude.

Finally, after roughly 30 minutes behind schedule, Momoco bounces in with tons of positivity and personality. Like another review said, I was overwhelmed with how beautiful she is and with her jovial spirit Her body is almost perfect for me -- aside from the fact that her boobs are really the definition of "bolt on" -- super tight and sits high, but I think some guys are into that. I'm more of a natural, let them hang type

She asked if I wanted a massage and I said no - to which she said "Ooohh so you're a naughty boy huh?" Yes Ms. Momoco, I absolutely am

I released twice during our session together, both into the dental dam. The first was her devoting herself to my pleasure. She slowly undressed her body suit and let me suck on her pierced nipples before she devoured my LB. I lasted probably around 5 minutes before I had to

After the first release, she gives me a very nice head massage peppered with the occasional kiss. She is extremely affectionate during the session, trying to get to know me and make me feel more comfortable at every turn. The head massage was average but just being there with someone who seemed like they really cared about my enjoyment made it all the better.

Time for round two. She mounts into 69 and puts LS right in my face. Of course I know what to do and begin making out with LS while she devours LB again. Her moans were magnificent and felt like she came at least twice during our time together. Needless to say, I couldn't last long with that amazing service.

She gives me her WhatsApp so I can find out when she's working next. I've been trying to catch her for a second session, where I hope we can expand on the menu of offerings.

The legend is alive and well, but you may wait a while to see her even if you manage to get an elusive booking.

Stay safe out there gents!

Recent Ratings
MalavernX   10-8-2022 18:17  Karma  +3   Jelly you got a session with her! Good on ya!
magictime12   10-8-2022 14:55  Karma  +3   
orangerange   10-8-2022 08:54  Karma  +6   Welcome to the fanclub
HKGPeter   9-8-2022 20:52  Karma  +2   Thank you.
hotjac   9-8-2022 18:08  Karma  +4   she sounds perfect - vitality and enthusiasm are natural skills impossible to learn ...
Hoverbee   9-8-2022 17:57  Karma  +5   
zebra   9-8-2022 16:34  Karma  +6   Legend status is born
calaisien   9-8-2022 15:11  Karma  +6   Momocco is always full and have double booking cos she takes a lot of booking herself
HK_Legend   9-8-2022 14:02  Karma  +5   "She gives me her WhatsApp" THAT looks pro from her, while being late (queue I imagine).
Mandoggy   9-8-2022 13:31  Karma  +2   Still can’t book her.. lucky you!!
bigboy4791   9-8-2022 12:32  Karma  +4   
godisdead   9-8-2022 12:25  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
zbmthethird   9-8-2022 11:37  Karma  +2