Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2022 22:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shenzhen Luohu Pulihui Spa

Date & Time of Session: Aug 7th, 2022 - 3pm
Name:  0000 (Zhuo?)
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Henan?) Mandarin, no English
Face: 3.5/5 - pretty enough but definitely not as hot as her photoshop
Body: 4/5 -  C+ bolt-ons about 100lbs, 5'4" tattoo on her pooch (probably hiding some scars)
Skill: 4/5 - Friendly, enthusiastic great temperament
Service: 4/5  She is a master at the cat bath
GFE: 3/5 - always on the upsell, didnt like the fake high pitch voice
Price & Session Length:  540RMB/1 Shot, Big room and pantyhose 60min
Repeat: I'd go back for her but I want to try others first...looking at 66666. Based on the pictures they have young girls in their early 20s all of them look slender some with bolt-ons.

Finally able to come out to try this place its on the 4th floor of the development center at exit A of the Guomao station. straight out of the mall head about 300ft and its on your left.
2010 Renmin South Road 4th floor

I booked 0000 whos a stunner on the VIP chat.
The place is pretty clean and lit better than normal saunas.
Waited for about 30 min before the room was ready (I was asked if I wanted a big room. They gave me one even through I did not say yes. It had a double bed in it with an attached bathroom a shower.
0000 comes in starts to straddle me and dry humps me shoving her tits into my face while she checked her messages .... at that point i didnt mind. I quickly shoved my hands down her pants which were sweat pants...and to my surprise no panties. everything was open for painting and even FIV, I painted her asshole but didn't do any FIA.
She talked in that high fake pitched voice that they sometimes do so it was hard to understand (not that my mandarin is any good)
She then started to stroke the twig and berries she asked me if I wanted two girls. I said no.
She continued to stroke me for a while then asked if I wanted her to wear stocking. I said it didn't matter, and she said that most people like it. so she went to get some. She came back stood over me and took off her paints and wore the pantyhose.
She took off her bra and pulled down her top to her waist, then preceded to take of my spa clothes and then do a cat bath on the my front side including the boys. If I understood her chinese she asked me if I wanted to fuck, but it didnt register until a little too late and when I asked her back the time had passed. After about 10 minuets. She turned me over then gave me a cat bath on the back side. After about 10 minutes she flipped me over and did a cat bath again on the front side. I told her that the panty hose was annoying so she let me rip a hole in them for easy access to here naughty bits.  Then she asked me if I wanted another hour. If I said yes she said that she would finish me up then I could take her out for dinner and go a second round. I said no. She started her cat bath routine again, her tongue skills were amazing on my shaft and head. She did a little suck but nothing too long. At that point I was ready and she knew it, she ended up giving me an HJ but I popped pretty quickly after the teasing.

If you're a cat bath person shes a keeper
I think FS is on the menu but I dont know how much.
I'm sure that for extra you can CIM.

Manager wechat: plh253121

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   16-8-2022 00:43  Karma  +10   Photos of the place + directions always appreciated.
Mike747   10-8-2022 14:50  Karma  +5   Normally they offer a second girl as well and they go fully naked
porkchops   10-8-2022 13:30  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
hotjac   10-8-2022 09:57  Karma  +4   Finally, some easily accessible Shenzhen action - thx 4 sharing. I tried the wechat addy, but it didn't work
kgb2005   9-8-2022 12:18  Acceptance  +3   
cactuss   9-8-2022 09:02  Karma  +5   
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2022 10:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pstonard's post

Ouch, post COVIDflation. You used to get a bbbgjtc for 320rmb in that area, but to get fs offered too is a new take. Previously, there was one place, close to where you were, that offered it for about 500rmb.

Their girls were young and slender too, but the one offered me was pretty skanky looking with bruises all over that said thanks but no thanks, and i walked because it made me feel like I was either in an STD factory or a human trafficking operation.

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 10-8-2022 12:10 ]
dailinlok
Carnal Conqueror

UID 3288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 314
Posts 89
Karma 312
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2022 13:25  Profile P.M. 
Anyone got the Chinese name for this place ? Address also would be great !!! Or website or wechat ? Can PM me. Thanks in advance !
bigboy4791
Lustful Lord

UID 29814
Digest Posts 0
Credits 686
Posts 266
Karma 681
Acceptance 90
Reading Access 40
Registered 23-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2022 13:49  Profile P.M. 
I think the building have a McDonald’s and is on the corner of chunfeng road and renminbi road.
pstonard
Musky Member

UID 240276
Digest Posts 0
Credits 146
Posts 10
Karma 145
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 17-8-2022 00:11  Profile P.M.