Font size: S M L
1 Yu Chan - Bust

Date & Time of Session:  Friday, 5/8, 5pm
Name:  Room A (Sweet?)
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/25696?referral=district
Agent: N/A
Nationality: Mainland, speaks Mandarin/Cantonese, little to no Eng
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5 (LS is tight enough for doggy)
Height:  5ft7in
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1.5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  30 min ~400HKD +100HKD for BJ no cap
Repeat: definitely not

I’m determined to sleep my way through 1 Yu Chan St and take in all its sights, sounds, and local pussy. Today was Room A (Sweet is the name on 141, but didn’t bother to ask her real name). Opened the door to find she has a lovely face and tone body despite being somewhat older. Very polite despite no English and asked me to choose my set and pay first. As mentioned before I’m going through the whole stable so I went cheap which was no issue. She asked me to shower by myself (not a fan), which I did quickly. Laid out on the bed for her, she’s flirty which I appreciate! Started off asking me if I wanted to add 100HKD to remove condom for BJ which I mistakenly agreed. The BJ was WEAK. She used her teeth a little (NO NO) and focused more on licking the shaft rather than sucking on my balls or LB for that matter. No joke she blew me for like 2/3 min tops. Then she tried to ride cowgirl which was not successful due to my dick being bigger than what she’s used to. I could tell she didn’t enjoy so we switched to missionary, again, not really great. She moans but I can tell it’s totally fake, however, she flexed her LS which tightened up real nice. I enjoyed plowing her for a bit that way and then switched to doggy, my suggestion. She acquiesced and guided me in, I was very pleasantly surprised to find she’s much tighter via doggy. I could tell she didn’t like when I went to deep so I kept it somewhat shallow and fast and within a few minutes. After she complimented me? She pointed to my dick and mentioned something about size I think, couldn’t tell if it was a compliment or not lol.

After she asked me to shower by myself again, I tried to chat with her a little using my limited Chinese (she’s very polite and kind and seems genuinely interested which I love). I threw my clothes on and hit the road. No worries brothers, I’ll be back at 1 Yu Chan soon to sample more dishes.

Recent Ratings
HarryPunter   10-8-2022 14:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
gwailoplayer   6-8-2022 13:39  Karma  +5   entice by the photo - me too
boscitc   6-8-2022 10:27  Karma  +6   I got excited when you said bust...but it was the wrong kind...