Unit: 3A8 first door on right
Ethnicity: She said Vietnamese but I suspect Thai
Face: 4-5/5
Body: 4/5
Skills: 4/5
GFE: yes
Price: $600
WIR: no

Have been eyeing this room for a while after reading all previous reports. Went there on a saturday afternoon and the
whole 3rd floor was quiet. Rang her doorbell and liked what I saw and went in, hugged me as soon as I went in, she said
she would shower with me. After a few minutes, I asked if she was going to join me and she said no, already showered. So
I did not say anything. Went to the bed and she started with normal catbath, complimented my eyes and how huggable I was, and I reciprocared the compliments. Tried to upsell me for 2 shots but I said I did not have enough money for 2, she
said 900 for 40 mins, 2 shots. I was hesitant because I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to do 2 shots in 40 mins so I
didn't give any definitive answer. She said BBBJ at the door but suddenly put on a condom, but I didn't argue anymore,
after some CBJ, she rode on top but after a while, I wasn't coming. So she did some catbath again and licked my balls,
and rode on top again. Around this time, she receives a phone notification, and she checks it. She starts hurrying me up,
told me time was almost up. I offered to get on top, but she declined, so I said just finish me with HJ, she obliges. After
some rubbing, i shot my load.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS DISGUSTING, SHE JUST WASHED HER HANDS, DIDN'T EVEN GARGLE, WASH HER LADY PARTS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL THESE THAI LADIES IN THE 3/F. I AM NOW AFRAID TO TRY OTHER GIRLS ON
THE SAME FLOOR. SO PLEASE AVOID. THE ONLY ONE I KNOW WHO CLEANS UP AFTER IS HONDA ON 3A6.

Recent Ratings
HarryPunter   9-8-2022 09:47  Acceptance  +1   Definitely to avoid
lively192   5-8-2022 11:02  Karma  +3   
momozzz   5-8-2022 10:24  Karma  +2   sounds risky indees. Thanks for sharing