Name: Mandy
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese / Mando, Canto and English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: ~3300
Repeat: Probably not

It's been several months since my last sauna visit, and first in a while with any kind of HE. Seems age is catching up with me, and I'm just not all that horny any more. This session was mostly about seeing how 'excited' I could get, rather than if I could get off.

Turns out... not so much, which is why I probably won't repeat. At least for a while.

Anyway. On to the review.

To be clear, I opted for a 3 session body massage. As I recall, excluding tips, 2 sessions is $1,180, the extra session was $660, tip was $1500. So overall it was just over 3,300 or so. Definitely less than 3400 total.

When you enter, you're told the price is ~$900 or so for 2 sessions, which includes tip for an 'older' massage lady. When I say down, the manager came to me and asked if I wanted a 'facial lady', for ~$2,000 including tips for 2 sessions. Apparently, "facial lady" is their code word for young and attractive.

If I'm honest, I was not too impressed with their selection of 'young and attractive' girls. But they were certainly a step up from the more than their 50+ massage ladies for the base price of $900. So I agree. First girl comes. She's slim and young ish, but not MCOT. Also doesn't speak a lick of English and I have no desire to stress my brain practicing my Mando. I ask if they have an English speaking girl. A few minutes later, manager shows up with Mandy. Mandy is slim and quite attractive, but she doesn't seem all that young. She looks perhaps late 30s. I base this on her skin. It wasn't bad, just not youthful. And given Chinese girls often appear younger than they are, I assume she is a bit older. Just my perception. I could be wrong.

Any way. Her English is limited, but decent enough for basic communication. She was very friendly and she was actually quite good with the massage. Good technique, good pressure. I believe she has a good amount of previous training and experience in massage. I actually enjoyed her dry massage more than the oil massage. Not sensual or sexual in any way. But satisfying none the less. The oil massage was fine, but nothing to write about. I don't have any particular memories to speak of.

Flip over, and the oil massage continues. For the most part, there is little attention played down below. Lots of 'veggie' massage, with plenty of focus on the arms, legs and only occasional brushing of LB. Which as mentioned before, somehow, doesn't really do much for me these days.

Eventually though, we get to the stomach massage, plenty of oil and her hands make that circular motion around my abs, while the top of her hands brush against LB ith every rotation. He starts to awaken! She proceeds to add more oil and gently massage my cock and balls. She tells me that a HE is not really included but 'likes me" and offers a quick one before time runs out (which is basically in the next 5 mins). She then tells me her tip should be $1,000 for the session, which is about $200 more than it should be based on what the manager told me.

I wasn't too keen on just having a quick release so I suggested an extra session, where I also agreed to an extra $500 tip. Hence, upto the $1500 tip. Too much. But what the hey.

So for the next 35 mins or so, I'm getting a frankly wonderful oil massage of my cock and balls. No jerking, just lots of different kinds of rubbing. Not even sure how to describe it. 10-15mins into this I'm grabbing her legs and ass, to which she seemed to enjoy. Sometimes when you're being edged, you just need to grab something! On her own accord she decided to pull out her tits, which were surprisingly large and plump. I'm not a good judge of being fake or not, but they seemed real to me. It was here you can appreciate her body most. She's not only slim, but athletic/fit. Any way, she proceeded to shove those melons in my face, while she slowly edged my cock. She then asks if she can lick my ears. Never had that done before, so I allow it. So now she's got he tits out, brushing against my body, 1 hand on my cock and balls and tongue in my ear. With 10 mins to spare, I unload explosively all over myself.

With 10 mins to spare, she cleans me up, but then also needs to clean herself up as she's now a bit too oily herself, and comes back with no time to spare. On the verge of passing out, she suggests I stay and rest for an hour. I do, and end up having a bit of a power nap in the room. Wake up, head back to the lounge, where it is now getting pretty busy (late after noon / early evening time). Grab some food and drinks, chill for a bit, before heading out.

Would I do it again?

No. Not in the same way any way. As a veggie massage, it was good, but not worth the >$2K it cost, and I don't see the point  in a 2 session massage with 5-10 mins of ball play. And an extra session isn't worth the extra $1,300 it effectively cost.

But... I might structure it differently. This is my 2nd time to Windsor, and the last time I had a 2 session veggie massage and 1 session with a 'facial lady' in a private room getting a thigh massage.

I think there are other options where I could go for 1 session of veggie massage and 1 session with a 'facial lady' for a thigh massage. Doing that would probably be a little more than 1/3 the price.

But I'm probably good for another few months. So will leave that for another time. The rarity of my visits also makes this more affordable. I don't WANT to come more often, so splashing a few K 2-3 times per year isn't a big deal.

Recent Ratings
Sam2045   26-8-2022 15:44  Acceptance  +1   
twiceAweek   10-8-2022 23:37  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing
orangerange   10-8-2022 08:20  Karma  +5   Classic
dienw   4-8-2022 12:52  Karma  +3   Enjoyed your musings!
robwong   4-8-2022 10:51  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
8shuffler8   4-8-2022 04:10  Karma  +3   Interesting
lively192   3-8-2022 18:52  Karma  +4   
jomo
Musky Member

UID 62401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 159
Posts 29
Karma 154
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2022 23:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 rvguy's post

Hey Bro,
Your price doesn't sound like to me. I was a regular there last year. The one you have done is Lymphatic Drainge Massage with a beautician. Price should be HK$900 for 2 parts (including service charge) + $1000 tips for extra. 3 sessions should be about $1300. Definitely not $1800

Veggie should be only HK$700 + $400/500 tips without extra service.
rvguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33928
Digest Posts 0
Credits 237
Posts 67
Karma 234
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2022 17:36  Profile P.M. 
I am quite certain of the pricing.

Perhaps you have a discount/member rate? Or perhaps its an old price that is no longer applicable?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2022 23:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 jomo's post

the regular cost for a beautician there is 13xx for a double session , buying a package of 5 double sessions brings the cost down to about 8xx
Dashing23
Musky Member

UID 283518
Digest Posts 0
Credits 184
Posts 14
Karma 183
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2022 14:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rvguy's post

I go to Windsor in Northpoint. How is the Windsor in YMT? How does it compare in terms of the attractiveness of the massage ladies and of course service? Are the massage ladies more game to provide extra services at YMT?
daddycool
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61405
Digest Posts 0
Credits 247
Posts 90
Karma 244
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2011
Location Hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2022 23:32  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Dashing23 at 26-8-2022 14:07
I go to Windsor in Northpoint. How is the Windsor in YMT? How does it compare in terms of the attractiveness of the massage ladies and of course service? Are the massage ladies more game to provide ex ...

My last visit to YMT Windsor and tried beautician 337 Queena ,
Not a bad choice