Karma 3366
Acceptance 368
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2022 03:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa - Eva

As usual, skip to the bottom for the summary / TL;DR, and I want to emphasise again YMMV a lot in particular with spa girls - (moreso in TST in my opinion). If you want to find out more, please PM me directly.

Date & Time of Session: End July 2022, early afternoon
Location: Kissme Spa (TG: @kissmespa520) (TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is,)
Name: Eva
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (Mainland accented, but still ok)
Face: 4/5 , nice big eyes, cute face, not the prettiest but still ok
Body: 3.9/5, very petite bod, nice perky ass, slim-(almost unnoticeable) belly fat, A-Bs, huge nips
Height: 155cm
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD + Tips
Repeat: Yes, eventually

With a bit of a dry spell recently (just saving money, trying to control my burning desires, and saving it for worthwhile punts), Eva was on my list for a while - with a lot of favourable reports in the Chinese TG group - I thought I'd give her a try.

When entering I saw a super shy Nina lol - we are familiar and she hid away as she wasn't wearing makeup. She does have a very cute side to her haha. Eva showed me into her room with a bright smile, and I took my time showering. She actually peeked in as I was showering wondering if I was done - good to know she isn't wasting time by making me wait.

Body : with a nice face, bod I think is a little lacking for the petite girls - probably because she doesn't work out - boobs aren't the most perky nor saggy (long / big nips are NMCOT), but has a nice ass, smooth skinned. But what lacks in this makes up for her incredible service. Personally, for petite women, I would still pick Cola, Momo or Baby.

Part 1:

Eva was wearing a simple one piece dress - nothing too revealing but still pleasing to the eye - she does have a nice pleasant face, but I wouldn't say at the top of the list. Not much to write home about - talked about the usual stuff - food, she's new to the spa, doesn't work out but eats very well, actually generally a nice person, massage was non-existent but she does have a great GFE voice, naturally but not overly flirty, doesn't smile much but when she does - she means it.

Part 2:

One immediate plus was she brought the nuru in already - and really good with time (we had a chat about it - she adjusted the clock to see but wasn't time watching - she did mention how one customer was late and tried to use the woman's time at the end?! what an ass. She did say if she overunns though during the session, she would make sure the boss / next customer knows - but this rarely happens).

She didn't wast time with lots of subtle teasing, and a very nice slow build up - the service really reminded me of what you get in K2 / Mia. She kissed me over all over - slowly, and gave some very nice teasing in the ball area, butt (no rimming) and asked me to flip. She didn't hesitate spreading my legs slightly to tease, kiss and kiss all over the front - sadly no BJ but despite her shyness, did give nice eye contact, and as there was a connection, had some LFK that quickly turned into DFK, and some heavy sucking on my nipples.

With her smelling great and rubbing me all over, it was too easy to get me in the mood - lying on my side, popping my head on her arm, continuously DFK , had an amazing GFE. She did surprisingly give me access to rub her LS (which was getting pretty wet - its nice to see from a woman who is pretty rigid), she dictated the pace of the HJ, kissing and I was pretty quick to   - all too easy for her lol. She squeezed me out, had a quick chat (which is nice - most women usually want to clean up asap) about how she liked me as a meal before lunch . Showered together - taking her time, and paying good attention to washing me all over. I kept looking at her thinking if she's MCOT, to which she kept blushing and responded with some LFK but still, nice GFE - ended perfectly within the hour.

Summary / TL;DR : Aside from the bod NMCOT, she has great face, service, GFE and overall HE. Would I repeat? someday - but for me I would still pick Ally (though not the best bod either - just overall package is better IMO), Cola (petite with a nice rack). Eva though is definitely on it - cool like 甜酒, knows what she's doing, not mechanical and amazing service. My only concern I would say is that she may become more mechanical through time and popularity. One of the spa girls here was fireworks and amazing the first and second time, before it got money driven. I didn't get that feeling at all with Eva today, but being in familiar territory I wonder if popularity gets the best of her (but for now it's not and she's still great). Nothing wow / amazing but overall solid.

Next Steps : I've been itching to go back to K2/Mia , though I have written reports on most, its always my relaxing and go-to stable - will probably write a report anyway for fun. As for kissme, boss told me there's plenty of new women to try - some on my list include Kala (a tall, local girl, pretty apparently), Caca and Suki. Another bro suggested I try Imperial spa - definitely something to look into.

On a side note - Bella is back! Though NMCOT, she definitely has her own group of followers and definitely someone's COT. One other thing - I would like to disregard / discredit my praise for one of my previous reports lol (PM me for more details).

As usual, pics are fake but accurate description. Happy punting gents, and treat them well.

Recent Ratings
tommyK   10-8-2022 22:45  Acceptance  +1   Another good report
hklegend   6-8-2022 01:01  Karma  +4   Thanks! As usual great comprehensive report. Do you have the TG channel for Imperial spa?
BigCC   4-8-2022 20:25  Karma  +3   
boscitc   3-8-2022 13:28  Karma  +6   
Mister   2-8-2022 12:55  Karma  +5   Good report as usual. Please PM your second thoughts, and name the dampened firecracker ;-p
orangerange   2-8-2022 07:43  Karma  +6   Thanks