Subject: Anna! May i have a Happy massage and a close shave!
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3203
Posts 141
Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2022 10:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anna! May i have a Happy massage and a close shave!

Date & Time of Session: july 29th 2022
Venue: Happy Spa
Name: Anna (May)
Language: Cantonese & a little English
Face: 4/5 when she's Happy
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5 once she's comfortable with you, she's great, sje's always good but repeats build a raport
Price & Session Length: $1200 (90 mins Nuru) + tip
Repeat: Yes -

One of my favourites has always been May who until recently worked at Harmony Spa in Lan Kwai Fong, which seems to be
under new management, may have to try as do miss the big bath and the actual sauna!

May now calling herself Anna!  has made the move to the currently named Happy Spa in Wellington Street which she and
another girl are running. I was in need of some release so paid a visit....

Easy to book, via Wechat or Whatsapp, discreet building there's plenty of legit reasons to be visiting the building if asked why.
Security guard on ground floor acknowledges your arrival, but isnt recording your name or anything.  So up i go to 6F, May opens the door and lets me in and i slip my shoes off, now its an apartment layout with 2 massage rooms and only one bathroom
shower but they have a big moveable screen/room divider to give you privacy so all good.

May leads me into room on the right, which boasts a very big bed () and gives me a welcome hug and cuddle, she's masked up and i get a quick fondle before she tells me i am too hot and sweaty go have a shower. I strip off, and head into the shower, good sized shower, good water pressure, ht but not scalding , selection of shower gels etc. Its been damn hot so needed a good shower, only issue towels are a tad small, they i think did a batch order from Taobao that arrived somewhat smaller than advertised and i;m a big lad, so i dry myself off with a couple of the smaller towels and return to my room.

May re-enters wearing a fetching very short masseuse outfit that lets her show off that always impressive bosom, she lays me down and goes to work. Now May is a real masseuse, she knows what she;s doing, she finds the knots and kneads them out, she's known me for a few years so she knows where i need stronger massage and where to be gentle, she knows how to give a very good 'veggie' massage while adding that tease that makes it all the better. Now she does have some strength, so if you ask her to go strong, she will!

She speaks very little English but she understands my Canto and vice versa, and is always a fun conversation, she is chatting about the heat, life in general and does a very good massage, and when she starts to concentrate on my inner thigh and work th grapes and the shaft its time to roll over.

She may be a trained masseuse, but she's also a highly trained Minx! And she knows exactly what she;s doing in part 2, and there's teasing, arousing, cat bath, full nuru and she's got a great body and she knows how to use it. Now i will say some times you'll get the more passionate version, sometimes you'll get the playful depending on her mood, which call me cheezy i kinda like as it always feels like an accomplishment if you get the passionate one (Yeah i know its probably all part of the act but....)

She knows how to work a joystick, and while she's wary of fingers make entrance to her little sister, she'll always check your nails etc, and while fingers are normally restricted to the outside, if she's in the right mood she's very amiable to you feasting on her little sister, and its a succulent one.  I do miss the old days before covid, where she was a tad more kissy, pecks and lfk these days compared to some mad DFK sessions in the past.  She gives a great BJ and i think as a regular i get the BBK without issue, she'll ask if you want a cover but..... she goes to work, and man she knows how to blow, and we finish in a very sweaty 69 with my tongue buried in her pussy and he giggling about me giving her a facial!   

she cleans me up, and then herself, and comes back and asks me a question. Can she give me a shave? I'm like ok, and she disappears and returns with a full barbershop shaving kit, and i get the very bizarre but strangely erotic experience of a naked lady soaping up my face, and cut throat razor in hand giving me a shave, and doing it very well, she's careful but she does it well, & i have to make sure i not too distracted by her bosoms while she is slicing my hair.  

She finishes me off with a quick head massage and a few more kisses, before i head to the bathroom and shower, i admire ehr work, nice clean shave, barbershop quality and a very happy ending. I finish up and dry off again, please get the new towels ASAP!

I pay May, and give her a well deserved tip which she initially refuses until i insist and before i head out back into the world, makes a quick introduction to her partner in crime and tells me next time i should try four hands, and well my birthday is coming,
so maybe I should!

Attaching business card with the address, pic of the two rooms, and a pic of Anna/may with her face obscured (sadly doesnt do her bosom justice!), treat her well and she'll do the same for you!   She also does accupuncture, which she first did for me  
before when she was working for Joy, and she knows what she's doing!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
maranello168   9-8-2022 09:58  Karma  +1   FS available?
James771   6-8-2022 21:38  Karma  +5   Excellent
Dilmah   5-8-2022 00:19  Karma  +2   thns
zennor   4-8-2022 05:23  Karma  +5   Excellent, as always
boscitc   3-8-2022 13:27  Karma  +6   Two bits!
batman108   2-8-2022 08:14  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
orangerange   1-8-2022 19:23  Karma  +6   Certainly piqued my interest here
davcha   1-8-2022 19:06  Karma  +4   Sounds great. Lovely lips!
kms1990   1-8-2022 18:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent!
dienw   1-8-2022 15:07  Karma  +3   Excellent, thanks.
longtimelurker   1-8-2022 14:18  Karma  +4   I’m also a regular, never had the shave though! Interesting..
bigdog173   1-8-2022 14:12  Karma  +3   Pic looks enticing, especially if she can give a proper massage. Wonder if she got Telegram though
Mike747   1-8-2022 12:40  Karma  +5   Excellent
ambitious2012   1-8-2022 12:14  Karma  +4   
ramont   1-8-2022 12:08  Karma  +8   Favorable
momozzz   1-8-2022 11:59  Karma  +6   wow that's awesome
zebra   1-8-2022 11:25  Karma  +6   
Jack_Sparrow   1-8-2022 10:32  Karma  +5