Karma 1117
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-2-2015
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2022 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SM girl in TST

follow along my adventures the past few weeks: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Date & Time: July 20th ish, 6pm
Name:   Local big breast blowing Queen
Link: https://go141.com/en/B47301-TST- ... stblowingQueen.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3.5/5 – I liked it, was her most redeeming quality. Looks nothing like the face on the add though.           
Body: 2.5/5 – ass was a bit flat, maybe had been spanked too many times?.  baby damage not that noticeable just soft
Skill: 2/5 - eh, got the job done.
Service: 2.5/5 - not quite what I was looking for.
GFE: 1/5
SM: 1/5
Price: $1300 SM discount package.
Repeat: no,

I had some dirty thoughts and urges so thought I would experiment with some S&M stuff.  Took the bait on the ad.  Def not the girl or anything remotely like her but I was curious so I stayed.  Went to the room and took my own shower.

So I thought this place was like specialized in S&M, they do have some equipment on display but the girl didn't really get that's what I was there for I guess.  She tried to get me to take a bath.  So the issue is she didn't speak a lick of English and I didn't speak a lick of Chinese.  I was a little she about what was about to happen to begin with so it was harder to communicate what I wanted.  What began was what I like to call "S&M Charades" which was interesting.  She finally got it and kept saying "SM, you want SM?".   

She left the room and came back with a small dildo vibrator thing and another pointier one and some lube.  
She gets on top of me in cow girl, wearing a skirt and panties and I think she still had her top on, can't remember.  blocked a lot of it out..
She she reaches around and puts the small dildo in my ass with a condom and lube on.  nothing exciting, just leaves it in there.  like normal stimulation you would bet from a finger-sized toy you use with your girlfriend or wife.   Then she starts humping me in cow girl, grinding her panties on my cock.  And kind of making aggressive sounding moans.  Again, nothing special But I was going with the flow.  I wanted ssomething a little more or else I would have gone to any other girl.  

I had her slap me a little which I've never done before. Was into it a little at the moment but was still lacking.  She started to pretend to drop some spit into my mouth and that kind of did it for me.  So I caught a string of her saliva and swallowed it like a good boy.  She repeated that a few times and for some reason I kept swallowing her cigarette flavored spit.  She was getting a bit dry so it was less and less and a little thicker each time.  I was contemplating life decisions as that moment, with a MILFy Chinese lady on me hawking lugis with a small dildo up my ass that was slowly slipping out and providing basically nothing.  This can't be what I was missing out on all these years with kinks and BDSM and such, can it?  she tried to use the pointier toy on my LB but I wasn't into that.  

Something was still missing. Slapping, spitting. She couldn't understand that I wanted her to verbally abuse me.  So I had to do a bit of it in English to demonstrate.  She finally got it and was degrading me in Chinese.  I have no idea what she was saying but it managed to get close.  

I asked for a BJ but she wanted an extra $500, I was going to do it but I was tapped out and she wouldn't budge on the $300 I showed her in my wallet.  So she mixed in a hand job into the other stuff and eventually   a pathetically time load of swimmers onto my stomach, which was fitting for the situation.  

Then began the post-nut clarity.  I realized what I had just done.  Swallowed like a dozen mouthfuls of a prostitutes cigarette spit in a pandemic.  I mouth washed and gargled as I cleaned up and gathered my things. kept spitting int he sink but the texture and taste wouldn't get out.  I went down and kept spitting in the street. Stopped and had a pint of beer and a pizza.  Made my way home, kept spitting in the trash can and sink.  Drank 2 more beer and went and played some soccer with whoever was out there at that hour.  Stubbed my toe and had to quit.   Went home and tried not to think about it.  Crossed that off my list.  Cleansed my mind looking at pretty girls on SA, hoping to find the opposite of what I just experienced...

[ Last edited by  finsbury at 31-7-2022 23:43 ]

Recent Ratings
longtimelurker   5-9-2022 07:13  Karma  +4   Brilliant write up
Saralee09876543   16-8-2022 18:17  Karma  +5   Thanks for taking this one for the team!
Caveat_emperor   16-8-2022 02:31  Karma  +2   Thank you for the amusing story, though hope you are alright
godisdead   12-8-2022 16:11  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Mike747   10-8-2022 14:48  Karma  +5   LOL
HarryPunter   10-8-2022 14:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
David.youngson   9-8-2022 20:13  Karma  +3   Good quality SM is pretty hard to find indeed
Bmw735i   9-8-2022 02:05  Acceptance  +1   Great honest report
porkchops   1-8-2022 15:53  Karma  +10   Great, honest writeup!
HKGPeter   1-8-2022 13:56  Karma  +2   What a day!
Jack_Sparrow   1-8-2022 10:31  Karma  +5   Not a good punt but an entertaining report for sure.
JackTheBat   1-8-2022 01:16  Karma  +10   As you found out, inspired BDSM ain't on the menu but commercial BDSM is.
MrButtons   1-8-2022 00:52  Karma  +5   Damn Bro! Maybe try a munch from HKBDSM or KHK. . .
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2022 20:15  Profile P.M. 
That verbal abuse thing is a real dealbreaker so often because of the language barrier!

Have you tried the famous Yoyo in SSP? Or one of those SM clubs in CWB or TST? Chances are bit higher there
asid12345678
Nookie Newbie

UID 277478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-6-2021
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2022 21:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 David.youngson's post

Famous yoyo..? Interesting . Gotta check her out

Recent Ratings
porkchops   7-9-2022 15:01  Karma  -1   Read the forum rules...