Vicky @ vision spa

Thread Subject: Vicky @ vision spa
Date & Time: Mid July
Face: 3/5  - pretty average face but seemed slightly mixed
Body: 3.5/5  - Very skinny and relatively short and enhanced chest
Skill: 4/5  it was different experience lol
Language: Mandarin, from China
Service: 1k per hour

Saw some reviews of her so gave her a try. First time with this Spa.
Room was ok with relatively large shower that could fit both of of us. Toilet was outside though and shared with others.

First off, gave a lemon tea as it was so hot  in HK these days. Pretty good service and helped with taking  off clothes and hanging them along with placement of mask on tissues. Very considerate and was chatty.
Showered together and she was very thorough. Gave wet BBBJ and was great. Thoroughly taking it all in for long periods of time.

Then lied on the bed and stared massing my back while having small talk. The massage was meh but it was expected.
After  that she took some water and lubricant (I believe) into her mouth and she started sucking throughly which was normal but then halfway through she became a Dyson Vaccuum and was sucking hard. It was interesting.
After that came the dragon drill. Had me prop up then she sprayed a bunch of cleaning behind me. Then stuck her tongue in deep lol. Made my head push all the way to the front of the bed as she kept pushing me so far lol

Flipped me over them had a minute break for her to clean her mouth before sucking my nipples then BJ. She was good so had to ask her to stop and get a cover too not end so quickly.
I went on top of her but after like 5 minutes, she said her legs were cramping so changed to doggy. Then I asked her to be on top but she said she was tired and asked if CIM was ok.
I said ok, then she went at it and i finished quickly. Shower, dressed and paid. Interesting experience but won't repeat as too many choices.

Recent Ratings
tommyK   10-8-2022 22:47  Acceptance  +1   
NewbieHere   28-7-2022 01:08  Acceptance  +1   
homer168   27-7-2022 20:33  Karma  +5   thanks for sharing - a new joint to try for Homey :p
David.youngson   26-7-2022 11:57  Karma  +3   Rimming? Nice.. Service similar to Honey Spa
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2022 11:59  Profile P.M.