Post at 20-7-2022 20:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UK][LONDON] - AW sexyyy_laura - Great Relaxing GFE

Link https://www.adultwork.com/4044377

sexyyy_laura

Date & Time of Session: Jul 2022
Name:  sexyyy_laura
Nationality & Language: Spanish with decent english
Face: 8/10 - Pretty face and nicely done make up, 100% her in the photos.
Body: 8/10 - What you see is what you get, great ass but has had work done on her tits. It's not bad but I just prefer natural.
Attitude: 9/10 - super easy going and friendly.
Service - OWO and CIM: 9/10 - Really amazing owo, mix of fast and furious as well as slow and sensual. DT was also pretty good and CIM where she kept going till after completion.
Service - GRIND: 8/10 - All positions, were nice but really enjoyed doggy with all the mirrors set up.
Service - FK: 9/10 - Great GFE with FK, tongues rolling all over the place.
GFE: 9/10 - Was what I was looking for and what she provided.
PSE: 6/10 - Not really what she does but she was a champ with the second round OWO.
Shower: Tub, water pressure could be better but it was fine.
Towel: 1 big fresh
Toiletries: shampoo & body wash
Complimentary: water
Price: GBP 170 for 1 hour unlimited finishes (anal is extra 50 but didn't go for it)
Comms: sms with her
Recommended: yes
Return: maybe after I sample more options.

Finally left the mainland after too long and got to London. I decided to explore what options were on AW and treat myself after a few years of mostly mediocre to bad punts (with exception to good regulars). I had a few options lined up but schedule didn't work/no response and Laura was eventually who I settled on.

Booking was easy to set up and confirm and address was easy to find in central London. Laura is exactly like her photos and everything was advertised, super friendly, greeted with a quick peck. Paid upfront and headed
for a shower. Already waiting for me in bed and began causally chatting whilst both our hands roam each other inbetween DFK. She eventually gets on top of me and trails kisses down till she gets to my lil bro and
begins an amazing BBBJ, lots of tongue, licking, DT and even slapping my cock on her face a few times for good measure.

I probably would've taken more control but it was too hot so I was just happy to lay back and get serviced. After a good bit the dom goes on and we start in mish, before switching to various other positions. Overall
grind was good and she isn't passive at all with some dirty talk sprinkled in. Eventually feel myself getting close and ask to CIM she quickly gets to work on my pole and I finish in her mouth but she doesn't stop until I
was totally drained before going to bathroom to spit. We both clean up a bit and just chat about the heat and take a breather before round 2.

She did a valiant effort trying to revive me with a pretty intense BJ but I was spent so I got a relaxing massage (nothing special but was nice after busting a large load). When
time was up and I showered and left.

Overall Laura is a great option to have and I highly recommend her.  She is also pretty reliable as a backup if needed but I wanna sample as much as I can whilst I'm here so probably won't get the chance to return.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
judestalin   26-8-2022 10:24  Acceptance  +1   
FlyingBreadMan   30-7-2022 07:53  Karma  +3   Good review - I could probably expand on my own breif review style
vinc9   22-7-2022 22:55  Karma  +5   My days she does look stunning!
batman108   22-7-2022 02:32  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
SalesGuy555   21-7-2022 07:11  Karma  +2   Wow. Very Hot!
bohica   21-7-2022 06:08  Karma  +8   Very cute. How's the exchange rate?!?
Dilmah   21-7-2022 05:01  Karma  +5   that's nice
kukooo   21-7-2022 03:58  Karma  +3   looks like a deal to me
Unitedfuture   20-7-2022 22:25  Karma  +2