Karma 3366
Acceptance 367
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2022 00:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : Cola - A fresh Red Label

You know when things don't go well at one place, you go back to where you're comfortable at - however, then with the excitement of that build up, repeat a decent girl, you then realise - you're bored! or lost that spark, or maybe shit gets too real and you just back away. I was at a low - LB had no excitement, felt numb, disappointed and scared for something new - but Cola really changed things; and things looked up again (for me and LB lol). It's good to be back.

Summary, TL;DR: with a banging bod , great cute face, overall service, she's fantastic. P1 had some genuine effort, with P2 doing the standard but amazing red label service (to those who don't know, those are the 'winners' of the spa - i.e. most experience, crème de la crème, lady service ) - I was suspicious as she's new to the spa, but hell she does not disappoint. To compare, her bod (and this is my own opinion) isn't as perfect as K2/Mia's Alice, or kissme's 星兒, but you'll like what you see with her size, rack, face, and overall small frame.

Date & Time of Session: Mid July 2022, early afternoon
Location: Kissme Spa (TG: @kissmespa520) (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is,)
Name: Cola
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (Mainland accented)
Face: 4.5/5 - Cute, charming look, short bob-cut hair,
Body: 4.5/5 - Solid natural Cs, nice smooth skin, small frame, great boob-body ratio, slim, another yogi
Height: 155cm ish
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1100HKD+Tips
Repeat: My god yes!

So recently there's been a wave of new girls at kissme, and while each seemed great, the manager recommended I try Cola first (before the other ones) - with a 2 days booking notice. My hopes and expectations were set pretty high.

I came in and Sally greeted me - really nice outfit and genuinely happy to see me lol. There was a odd local HK guy standing and and waiting around, asking who each girl was as they walked by - I guess that's one way of finding out who's who?

As Cola shyly came out, I showered alone and really happy with what I saw - black hot pants, tank top, short black hair bob haircut, petite, nice ample rack and a genuinely cute face. Lights were dim as she is a bit shy, but with that my imagination did run wild a little- and reminded me of a mini kpop idol. Waited for about 2 mins after my shower, she came back in with some more towels and half eating a onigiri (rice roll) lol - I told her its okay if she wants to finish it - and that's where our conversation kicked off.

Part 1:

Nothing to write home about, but she's willing to put the effort in for a decent massage, she's quite talkative (I know most are turned off by this) - but our conversation flowed pretty well. Talked about lots of random and interesting things but in a nutshell; usual story, worked in previous places, introduced by a friend from the spa, loves to do yoga, and just genuinely a really cute, lovely girl, and actually a bit inspiring lol. She's cute and ambitious in her own way.  

Part 2:

Went out to get nuru and stripped off to show her great bod. She's slim, like a tiny bit of unnoticeable belly fat, and boobs quite ample, slightly hanging Cs - just a joy to hold onto and squeeze. The only turn off I would say is that as she gave me the CB, butt teasing and b2b nuru, she was still talking about random things   . It was hard for me to focus, LB wasn't too excited, but as i flipped and propped up my legs for a HJ with nuru, LB was fully awake.

I was hoping she would give me a boobjob, but sadly our conversation was too great lol - no matter, but with that connection did have some great perks (later on), but to emphasise, throughout the session, switching from b2b, rubbing her bod all over mine, to a HJ, kissing nipples, the usual - she did avoid eye contact; I knew she was shy but that's ok, first time for everything. I touched her side, back, boobs throughout - smooth, petite, slim, just great for a young 20 year old. She does also pay nice attention to the balls, ass crack, and genuinely nice rubbing.

As we noticed the time and 5-7 mins to spare (ladies like it when you respect their time, if they're not time watchers), I told her to lie by my side, and a simple HJ is fine - she kissed my nipples again and out of nowhere just stared at me intently and went for a straight DFK That conversation really paid off - she told me she really doesn't do it for all but liked me to a point of going for it - and being a guy who does like it, I can say she has an amazing, true GFE feel to it (and want to emphasise again YMMV with her) I'll be honest - some like Sally, Mary, 星兒 just 'go for it' , but this was entirely different.

She got up, I asked her to shower first because of time then showered alone. Talked for another 10 mins (she said its ok?!) and then paid up, left. I tipped her a little and said its ok, and she was adorably declining . Nonetheless she was happy to take, exchanged contacts, gave me a huge tight hug and I left a happy man.

Summary / Next Steps: I'll probably take a rest from kissme unless there is one that's hard to book / manager suggests I definitely try. Sadly the ones I liked / am familiar are more on friendship terms now, and some just got too real / wanted more lol (will leave it to your imagination). I'll probably go back and visit K2/Mia some point, as once in a while its good to chat to the ladies, boss occasionally.

As usual, pics are fake but accurate description. Happy punting gents, and treat them well. Cola is a real winner and hope she does stay at this spa.

Recent Ratings
Goobus123   26-8-2022 08:05  Acceptance  +1   
FirstTime   17-7-2022 12:15  Karma  +3   Good to be back? You never left…lol
Dutchy12   16-7-2022 16:53  Karma  +4   
ernieb   16-7-2022 14:18  Karma  +5   Pls try Momo a new local. Hard to book..
zebra   16-7-2022 10:37  Karma  +6   Great report as usual
hotjac   16-7-2022 09:20  Karma  +4   She sounds decent enough - not the jaded, over experienced mechanical service ...