Registered 1-3-2022
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2022 20:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Misaki - Plastic but Hot

Date & Time: June
Name: Misaki
TG Agent: pussy6770
Nationality & Language: Thai with passable English and (to my surprise) decent Mandarin.
Face: 4/5 - Eurasian look - plastic surgery is obvious (but well done), bit of a doll face. Those who are into that will surely give a 5/5 but that's just not MCOT.                                 
Body: 4/5 – fake D-cups, but still soft, and (I think) fake ass.
Height: 155cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5 - cute and soft voice, but no LFK or DFK
Price: 800 for 45 min with Thai massage
Repeat: Probably not - a bit too plasticky for my liking

Been in the mood for the younger type-WG lately and inevitably I came across Misaki - the young, petite Thai that has been reported on a good number of times.

I ring the bell and a small, petite lady opens the door. But she's not giving me eye contact and coldly guides me into the room. A few bros have mentioned her 'aloofness' and worryingly it’s clearly coming to light...

We shower together and she washes me quite diligently, initiating some small-talk which didn’t really develop due to her weak English and my weak Mandarin. Nonetheless, I caress her body and her plastic-ness is counterbalanced by her exceptionally smooth skin. I opt for the massage option as I prefer some loosening-up before the act, and she gives a strong and good massage, at times even teasing my LB from behind. After about a good 15-mins, I flip over and she gives me a nice, long and sloppy BBBJ while giving the eye contact and the occasional grin. Then she grabs the dom and proceeds to ride me, and boy is she tight! She arches her back which allowed me to fondle her hair and wrap my hands around her back as I just want more of that ridiculously smooth skin. However, the bummer is that I ask to DFK, very clearly, her but ignores me and continues riding with her head next to mine. Well, I guess that's a no. We then spend some time on mish but that's not a position that I like if I can't DFK her, so I ask for a good doggy. It felt great doing her from behind while massaging her breasts, but I was careful not to squish harder as I didn't want to feel the plastic! I carefully maintain that equilibrium, and with a pussy as tight as hers, I couldn't help but . I usually like to finish with a HJ while the girl DFKs me but with the latter not on offer I did regret finishing earlier than I had expected.

Overall she'd be a great punt if you're into the plastic and enhanced stuff, but that's really just NMCOT. I also felt the GFE to be lacking. But all in all, she is a nice, cute and gentle lady so if you do meet her, treat her well!

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   20-7-2022 22:03  Karma  +2   Favorable
godisdead   19-7-2022 13:44  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing. My go to gal
like2bonk   18-7-2022 14:58  Karma  +4   yeah she is a good and affordable punt. pity she doesnt do cim anymore. she had a great technique
striker828   17-7-2022 13:10  Karma  +4   
materialism   16-7-2022 17:11  Acceptance  +1   Nice. Is this walk-up or appointment only? No access to TG.
Jack_Sparrow   16-7-2022 09:07  Karma  +5