Agent: RX
Face: 4/5 – innocent looking                                       
Body: 5/5 – bombshell tits
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 1500 + extra time 1500 + 800 tips
Repeat: for sure. I would pour rain money on her

I did walk in yesterday. I decided to check out some CC or RX or HKG stable. Picked one girl that i like from RX. Contacted the agent and went up to her hotel.

She greeted me with black lingerie. absolutely fuckable. her ass looks bubblicious. we smiled at each other.  We chatted for awhile and trying to get into her vibes. We stripped off. Her pussy is completely shaved. WOW! The figure from top to bottom - fuck fuck fuck.   I complimented her body and face. She felt shy and smiled back. Then I carried her to shower as she hugged me. some gf experience for the moment. we cleaned each other then mouth washed. I decided to dropped my knees   then I start eating her out. the moment she knew it felt good as she spreads her leg a bit wider. She grabbed my hair and moan like japanese av star. I slowly lick and kissed upward from her belly to neck. She went wild for a kiss. Tongue action   

Carried her back on the bed she started kissing on my nipples then down to her meal. Rimming, ball licking and sloppy bj - im literally enjoying it. Switched to 69 and all tongue action.  Her pussy looked so tasty and wet. its a paradise to look at. innocent looking pussy.

She gets more hornier as she moved her hip as her pussy is rubbing my cock's shaft - totally wettttt then she capped me. Start off cowgirl. riding slow in motion as she grabbed her tits. I sucked while riding. She hugged me as her arms around my neck. we're sweating the fuck out. we both lied down while she's still on top of me. So its my turn. I grabbed her hip and continue grinding in fast and slow rhythms. she kept saying "more, more". increasing my thrust to fast mode.

Switched to mish as im standing on the floor. she spreads her leg wide open. what a gorgeous view. i can her pussy is dripping. I power fuck while kissing her. Play with the tempo rhythm as she moaned. She wrapped my hips with her legs. I keep fucking like a machine non stop.

Switched to doggystyle. such an amazing ass to look at. so nice to grab. non stop fucking. fondling her tits. swtiched mish and continued fucking. she said to me "dont you ever get tired" i told her "i could do it all day" she laughed in a good way. but she said "she cant. time is running out" im like i problem. then i told i want to enjoy your beauty and i dont mind paying extra. she seemed blushed and smiled. She grabbed her phone and texted to her boss. extra fucking time

She wanted to take slow in fucking. She orgasming like crazy. No problem. I fuck her sensually like thererupetic massage in her pussy. She went full in GFE.

We tried everywhere in the room. tried the bathtub, on the chair, table and by the window. some little adventure.

Back on to the bed into mish again, i told her that im gonna cum. i request her a facial. she doesnt want to. just on her belly. I took off. i sprayed all over her bellly and tits. She looked so surprised or shocked. she told me that she never seen a big loads of cum and shoots far. she looked completely shocked in a cute way lol yet my dick was still standing hard. she gave me a thumbs up lol we lied down and talked a bit. she decided to massage my dick.

Then straight to the shower. cleaned up. i wanted to do one more licking action. i got down. she stopped me coz of time. i told her you love it dont you. she paused for like few sec. seemed she hesitated. she said make it quick. aight mman. ima eat her good for last time. i stroked while eating. i gave her a surprise loads onto her belly. she got surprised coz i wanted to see her reaction face.

She hugged me at the door. she want my wechat and want me to do it again. i dont have a wechat. i told i can go back to you through her boss. she insisted me to create wechat lol we keep talking for another 5mins lol until her boss keeps calling her. She wanted to exchange numbers. yep. we did.

Recent Ratings
kfcfan   27-8-2022 05:51  Karma  +1   
HarryPunter   10-8-2022 14:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
americafirst141   24-7-2022 12:41  Karma  +6   
Mandoggy   20-7-2022 19:45  Acceptance  +2   Damn.. amazing report!!
godisdead   19-7-2022 13:42  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Babababa1   18-7-2022 22:59  Karma  +1   Any pics
lively192   18-7-2022 11:51  Karma  +4   
hotjac   18-7-2022 09:28  Karma  +6   over the top fun,you can count how many times such a stellar encounter happens on one hand in a life time ...
ZioRider01   17-7-2022 17:39  Acceptance  +1   
Dukelok   16-7-2022 16:21  Karma  +3   
Johnnyr555   16-7-2022 12:39  Karma  +8   
bohica   16-7-2022 03:14  Karma  +8   Good call on the WC as that is the best way to keep in touch, even when they return back to China.
Jamesinhongkong   15-7-2022 22:39  Acceptance  +1