Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-3-2022
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2022 00:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jessy's Incredible ASS

Date & Time: June
Location: 7 minute walk from Ho Man Tin MTR, not exactly Hung Hom as other bros mentioned
Name: Jessy
TG Agent: sesebro88
Nationality & Language: Thai with good English.
Face: 4-4.5/5 – very nice and charming smile, but teeth slightly crooked                                               
Body: 4.5/5 – meaty, thicc (MCOT), enlarged Cs, but soft to touch nonetheless. That meaty and bouncing ass is her best asset.
Height: 165-167cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 1.5/5 - no LFK or DFK allowed at all
Price: 600 for 30 min, 800 for 45 min
Repeat: No – given the influx of Thai talent entering the city. But sure - if the border is completely closed again.

First of all, apologies to some for another report on the very well-known Jessy, but I’ll still give my $0.02. But, on a horny, sweltering afternoon, wanting a ‘safe’ bet, I decided to give it a shot. I mean, surely, it couldn’t go that wrong.

I ring the doorbell and the door opens without anyone standing behind it (she decided to hide herself), and as I walk in slightly confused, she looks at me wryly, studying her new customer up and down

We hop into the shower together and I couldn't keep my hands to myself - playing, fondling and caressing her body like a child checking out his new toy. I ask her to give a BBBJ but she reluctantly obliges - and gives me quite a rough one (I didn't get hard).

On to the bed we went. I lie down while the CBs me, using her nails to scratch and fiddle with the LB while sucking my nipples. That felt good. She then gives me a quick but sloppy BBBJ - now a lot better, and managed to get me hard enough for the main course

She rides me doggy and I touch her tits while slapping her meaty ass - but that sadly went on for only a few minutes as she said that she's tired. I tell her I want doggy - and that is by far the best position with her. I grab her ass whole pounding her, a position which really was the highlight as her's is among the best and truly a marvellous sight to behold. After I, too, got tired - unable to finish for some reason, I like WGs to finish me by HJ as I like to lie down with them for some real GFE. Jessy agreed but she didn't want to lie down, saying it is uncomfortable to jack me off in that position. I say no problem - but her HJ technique is too strong and without much variation, treating my LB without much care. I respond by asking her to add more oil - and finally I

Overall still is satisfying punt - especially for ass lovers (and those who can maintain doggy for a long time without getting tired) - one of the best in the business. But the lack of any GFE and laziness (despite her saying she didn't have a busy day) really ruined the experience .

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   20-7-2022 22:04  Acceptance  +2   Original
Jack_Sparrow   15-7-2022 09:32  Karma  +5   
boscitc   15-7-2022 09:15  Karma  +6   Al Pacino Voice: "She's got a...great ass!"
HK_Legend   15-7-2022 05:43  Karma  +5   :) "doggy for a long time without getting tired": I am an old dog who needs new tricks... :)
ambitious2012   15-7-2022 03:51  Karma  +4   
thbpower   15-7-2022 01:54  Acceptance  +1   does she have a nose ring?
JackTheBat   15-7-2022 00:53  Karma  +10   "add more oil"....yesssss, ADD OIL!