Reading Access 40
Registered 24-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2022 23:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Peach, eye candy from Laos

Thread Subject: JSL Peach, eye candy from Laos
Date & Time of Session:  14 July, 7:30pm
Location:  JSL 307F, left out the lift , door left of stairs, at the very end left side with sign “Laos”
Name:  Peach
Nationality & Language: Laos, Thai/very little English
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 6/5 at first, 4/5 after (explained below)
Height:  160cm'ish
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5   Attitude 5/5
GFE: 4/5   
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $550 + $100 for BBBJ + tip
Repeat: would've if I was in HK still

I went to check JSL for any fresh Thai batch and found that many rooms had been left empty after the June birds flew back. There were a handful of fresh faces here and there especially on 2/f, but most were busy, out for dinner, or just not doing anything for me.

Just as I was about to my call it a wrap, Peach steps out of the lift in her floral dress tight enough to reveal her curvy yet fit figure.
Zombies, myself included, follows her to her room just to get a glimpse of her face...  luckily she flicks on the light right away and starts greeting the guys ahead of me. It's a narrow corridor with little angle so the suspense builds, as each of the guys ring and leave. Typical zombie action, but its all part of the fun.

The door sign said "Laos". In my book, Thai sounding WGs claiming not be from Thailand raise a notch in my ladyboy alarm as I presume they call themselves non-Thai to disguise themselves. Laos in that context is a tough one to judge for me, but I've never got on with a "from Laos" ladyboy. I get my hopes up a bit. The door sign also said "Real 36G". promising since I know she was not a 36 waist too.

She flings open as I hold my breath, and was absolutely MCOT . Would give 2nd or 3rd look on the street kind of MCOT.
Genuine, ear-to-ear smile, light-skinned, straight hair, clean & light makeup, not too short but petite frame with zero excess meat anywhere except where essential. She was still in the middle of undressing and was pressing her arms against her breast, and they looked pretty real and tender.

After 6 weeks of ladyboy infested HK walkups, with my own share of unintended encounters (some of which not a total disaster, actually), I just had to see this stunning girl all the way and find out first-hand if she's the real deal or not. After I walk in, I get cold feet again and had to ask if she's a ladyboy. She gives me in cute whiney tone "I'm a lady girl lahhh". Then goes on to tell me how so many bros ask her if she's a ladyboy. I explained to her the general phobia building in the community. I was pretty comfortable with her response already.

All the while she strips down and she is a sight to see . The whole time there, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. Slim and lithe, but not too boney, good ass, and impeccable 36G or whatever it said on the door. Soft but firm, with pink nipples slightly pointing up. First thing I had to reach for in the shower were these beautiful pairs. someone convince me they are not real and I'll have gained a whole new level of respect for the cosmetic surgery tech. Her LS looked 100% natural too so no doubt she is a "lady-girl" and not a post-op.

Her English is pretty minimal and it was tough to carry a conversation, but I did learn it's her first trip to HK and only her 3rd day and she will be here for 3 weeks total. no wonder the freshness.

Shower was pretty ordinary, but thorough enough in a reassuring way. I get a big disposable towel to dry while I wait for her to finish showering, with the door open so I can just keep admiring her body.

On to the deeds, and she starts with a catbath. normal left nipple right nipple routine, but still the best catbath ever for me simply because of the view. Her smooth skin, the curve from her neck down to her round ass, access to soft breast, and the added bonus of side view of her curves via the mirror on the wall.

Her BBBJ was ok. not great, no eye-contact, and no DT action but no teeth either. I would've expected a lot worse from someone as fresh looking as her. I did attempt to access her LS and it was out of limits entirely.

Then on to the deeds, and this is where things went south for me . In short, my LB was too big, and she was clearly not enjoying it.
We started mish and I was going very slow as she was squinting and grunting ... after a some sow pumps, we paused once to add extra KY, but I could see this was not going anywhere, and I just had to focus on finishing asap.
She allowed some LFK and even let me get a good taste of her luscious lip which helped me finish before she just gave up and shoved me away.
To her credit, she didn't explicitly complain or try to make me stop, nor rush me to finish quickly. She was almost biting down on her lips to try to hold it in, and I think that shows that she wasn't just saying I'm too big for a shot at a quick finish, and reveals her true character. Maybe she toughens (or loosens?) up during her stay in HK otherwise she may not last too long...

If it wasn't for that, I would've begged for her contacts so I can catch her again in the future. She wasn't a clock watcher either, but not too cuddly either. She started playing with the phone after cleaning me up but I reckon that's more of a generation thing given she's half my age ... I'm sure she'd be open to some google translate chit-chat.

If I wasn't leaving HK tomorrow, I would've repeated her definitely. Even if it meant a HJ finish, just to see the upside in the experience as you build some rapport with the girl.

All considering, I really liked this one, even though I may never see her again. I think encounters like these on random walkups gets me going back regardless of the countless, fruitless trips. Happy mongering to all, and please please treat her well gents. Do check her out while she's still fresh.

I'll be back in the scene by late August.

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   20-7-2022 22:02  Karma  +2   shes never free probably, alwys busy sign
striker828   17-7-2022 13:07  Karma  +4   
boscitc   16-7-2022 10:42  Karma  +6   
JackTheBat   15-7-2022 16:37  Karma  +10   "this is where things went south for me"...it happens sometimes.
David.youngson   15-7-2022 13:53  Karma  +3   Cute
Skepti10   15-7-2022 10:48  Karma  +4   
Jack_Sparrow   15-7-2022 09:30  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   15-7-2022 00:29  Karma  +2   Thank you.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 15-7-2022 18:28  Profile Blog P.M. 
@ nnbbs, thanks for the post

"the general phobia in the community..."

This is a topic, and it needs to be discussed as rationally as possible.

There's an urban legend (and, living in Thailand, you hear it all the time) about Thai sex workers being males who've transitioned to female, the biggest change being whether they've trimmed the snake or not. I'm very much a live-and-let-live guy, so if someone identifies as female and wants to dress and behave that way, that's their prerogative. The Thai word is "katoey" and here's what someone wrote about it:

"Ladyboys are perceived differently by different kinds of tourists. Some want to avoid ladyboys, others are terrified by them, while some purposely seek them. However, Thai people are known for being very accepting, and don’t look at ladyboys in a bad way and are generally not judgmental in regards to the choices that other people make. Be like them!"

That's good advice to me. Of course when hiring sex workers, a client has their preference. For example, on https://www.fiwfans.com/ most of the providers are women and are so noted on the site. Clients seeking females can choose those marked with หญิง which means "female" which is like 92.3% of the total available technicians or so. Seems clear and obvious, right?

If you see something like สาวสองแปลงเพศแล้ว then the provider is trans, and don't make the booking if that's not what you're looking for. Of course working katoeys have their fans and that's why they're on this site, albeit always in the "Free Agency" section (https://www.fiwfans.com/agency/FreeAgency) as agencies typically don't offer katoeys in their stables. Sites like Smooci also offer katoeys. These services want repeat business, thus want to supply what the client desires.

Out on the street things are different. There are katoey strip clubs in both Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy--operating pre- and post-COVID. The staff in front are pretty obviously katoey, but will say whatever to anyone walking by. That's their prerogative--passersby can decide if they want to go in or not.

On lower Sukhumvit it's a bit of a Wild West scene, and there are plenty of katoeys wandering the area. To me they're pretty obvious, but given night scenes, unfamiliarity and the sweet veil of alcohol, others may find experience problems related to identification. Thais are typically smaller of stature than Westerners, and some katoeys doll up very well indeed, compounding the problem.

I don't know for sure what percentage of Hong Kong walkups are transgendered, but boy oh boy do you guys talk about it a lot. Empirical evidence is not in evidence so it's all word of mouth, but it seems this thread might be a good place to open discussion. In my experience the only katoeys working walkups were on one floor of 66 Parkes, years ago. I don't know what the HK situation is now.

I believe there's a general level of katoeyphobia in the monger population. In 2017 I posted a pic of a
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=60939 Pattaya Soi 6 dame and someone sent me a PM explaining that I'd cavorted with a katoey. This was based on a pic of her back taken with a mobile phone. The fact that I'd met the dame and in fact had my shnout firmly up her nature-made snatch was irrelevant--here was all the proof this Internet detective needed! So, yeah...

Anyway, welcome your feedback, gents.

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 15-7-2022 18:35 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Babababa1   20-7-2022 22:00  Karma  +2   Original
modnar   17-7-2022 11:11  Acceptance  +5   Live and let live , with informed consent
aceinthehole   17-7-2022 00:55  Karma  +6   Wow looks like Yukuza haha
nnbbs   16-7-2022 17:06  Karma  +3   
Sandwhale   16-7-2022 17:04  Karma  +5   True words
boscitc   16-7-2022 10:42  Karma  +6   Preach
Jack_Sparrow   16-7-2022 09:37  Karma  +5   
Jack_Sparrow
Kinky King

UID 115784
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1722
Posts 148
Karma 1704
Acceptance 356
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-3-2014
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2022 09:37  Profile P.M. 
** Initially planned to use rating but that's too long. **

I absolutely agree with JackTheBat the "katoeyphobia" is ridiculous. I can understand people being anxious with facing a "girl" with an anaconda between the legs. But pre-ops are very upfront about it and if they're hot enough to be genuinely confused with natural females, they actually come with a premium compared to females. There is a high demand for beautiful, female-looking pre-op: scarcity causes high prices.

Now as for post-op there are some: news of police busts were stating that transgenders were arrested. But IMO if they're good looking, fun and don't pack a 7 incher I don't care whether they were born male or female. I was stuck in K-pressure with mainland OGERS that were born females and I would much rather pick a pretty Thai post-op over them.

Deep down people are scared of being caught with a post-op because that would question their fragile masculinity.

Recent Ratings
nnbbs   16-7-2022 17:06  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   16-7-2022 16:10  Karma  +10   Good points, Jack.
ramont   16-7-2022 16:08  Karma  +5   Agree
boscitc   16-7-2022 10:43  Karma  +6   
nnbbs
Lustful Lord

UID 9754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 649
Posts 28
Karma 647
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2022 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 nnbbs's post

First of quick follow up on Peach,
I did manage to see her again and it was incomparably better. Overall more gfe and great action.
In the shower she soaped and washed my body first, then before rinsing me, she just turned around leaning her back against me and started soaping and washing herself. I couldn’t resist and I was caressing her perfect 36C while continuing on with a small chat.
On to bed, she was like a different person entirely. Had to start slow with CG and she took a min or two to warm up but after that she was ready for full action. Mush, spoon, doggy, from behind with her arms against the mirror wall… all the while with good DFK this time.  her lips alone make her such a good kisser!
I finished as I was thrust deep from behind while gabbing her 34C’s from behind, her arm around my neck and DFK.
We chatted a bit more with Google translate before finishing. Again not a clock watcher this time either as she was waiting for her dinner buddy friend.

As for the “phobia”, I know nothing about Thai local scene and most of my Thai girl encounters are in HK.  I think the hk mongering crowd have had our share of exposures to post-ops that are not so obviously female-looking or sounding. Of course whether we are accurately identifying ladyboys is a whole separate discussion point.
meanwhile the real good ones gets mixed up with naturals so folks tend to associate ladyboys in HK as closer to drag queens or pre-ops …

For me, this June was the first time I left walk up rooms pretty convinced I just boned a former guy, but didn’t have to feel so bad because they were pretty good. That said, I still think my odds are better finding a gem among the naturals than a post-op. That’s just my 2c…

I’m also curious why there were so many ladyboys coming to HK as the first batch after HK border reopening… the proportion def feels the higher than pre-Covid.

Recent Ratings
thbpower   26-7-2022 20:12  Acceptance  +1   Not there anymore
Jack_Sparrow   17-7-2022 16:15  Karma  +5   Repeats are always worth it
modnar   17-7-2022 11:14  Karma  +5   Glad you had gfe repeat
JackTheBat   16-7-2022 21:32  Karma  +10   Thanks for the followup report.