Subject: Last Day! Busty Thai Candy (No, not THAT one!)
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5141
Posts 149
Karma 5100
Acceptance 821
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2022 17:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Last Day! Busty Thai Candy (No, not THAT one!)

Name: Candy*
Agent: K12 (@k12fansclub)
Language: Thai, passable English
Face: 5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill 3.5/5
Price: 800 for FS 45 min

Normally I wouldn't be rushing home to post something, but this girl's LAST DAY is today. So I wanted to let you know in case you wanted some last minute deliciousness. Let's get this out of the way first: YES, the pictures are real! I was surprised when she opened the door not only because she looked like her photos (I was worried because I've had hit or miss with TST HG agents before...that's why I haven't used one in awhile.) Not only were the pictures real, but she was wearing the same outfit! They were taken recently in the very room that I fucked her, no less! Also, this is a hot, busty thai girl named Candy. Not THAT Candy that we've all had fun with in Wan Chai. This one is fresh, a bit shy, but very sweet.

When I arrived, she opened the door and, as I said, I was happy with what I saw—I'm not sure she was, at first. It could be that before showering, coming off the hot asphalt of TST mid-day, I looked like I'd been caught in a monsoon. But we chit-chatted a bit—her English was just good enough for me to be able to charm a bit and break the tension. She started smiling a lot when we talked about instant noodle flavors, thai food, and her fitness regime. Note: She is somewhere between lithe and fit. Tight thighs did me in. Mostly flat stomach. Muscular but thin shoulders. She only loses half a point up in the rankings because the butt wasn't as plump as I'd have liked it but let me tell you, I didn't mind. We showered, and she was meticulous rather than erotic in the shower. Not clinical, maybe even somewhat affectionate, but no "oh-daddy-I'm-horny!" kind of shit. She washed what needed to be washed and we got in bed. Some light kissing, some quick massage, and then she latched onto my nipple while gently stroking me awake. I felt like one of those sharks with small fish cleaning it.

When she took me in her mouth, I wasn't blown away—no pun intended—by her skill, but man, I was just saving this in my internal memory banks for later. She is so cute (see for yourself below...what you see is what you get). If there's any dragon to be chased in this hobby, it might the sight of a beautiful young woman wrapping her lips around your LB.

Or maybe I'm wrong...because it was also really wonderful to watch this tight little hottie ride me, artificially enlarged breasts permanently perky in my face. Or maybe it was fucking her from behind while standing in front of the mirror. Not a lot of eye contact—shy at first though she warmed up when the sex started—but I still get the impression that this profession is relatively new for her.

All that is to say: she wasn't a seasoned pro, or even a preternaturally gifted amateur; but I had a really great time. Good luck catching her tonight. (Anybody else try her as well?)

*Sexy scavenger hunt: her real name is tattooed somewhere on her body. If you want to know it, find it!

[ Last edited by  boscitc at 14-7-2022 17:28 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   22-7-2022 11:48  Acceptance  +8   Hope she comes back
Dilmah   21-7-2022 05:31  Acceptance  +5   thnx
like2bonk   18-7-2022 14:54  Karma  +5   
darmour88   17-7-2022 02:57  Karma  +5   
Unitedfuture   15-7-2022 19:32  Karma  +2   
Mike747   15-7-2022 13:57  Karma  +5   Excellent
Mister   15-7-2022 12:23  Karma  +4   Dee mak!
JackTheBat   15-7-2022 12:08  Karma  +10   "I felt like one of those sharks with small fish cleaning it..." Unique...
Jack_Sparrow   15-7-2022 11:58  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   15-7-2022 10:49  Karma  +8   
batman108   15-7-2022 10:16  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
franklinturtle   15-7-2022 03:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent !!! She looks really cute !! Hope these agents have more cuties like this !
ramont   14-7-2022 21:09  Karma  +6   Hmmm... wonder if the agent will have more Thai candies
Dutchy12   14-7-2022 18:03  Karma  +3   Nice! Might try out this agent
davcha   14-7-2022 17:42  Karma  +4   Nice! Would love to if she was here for longer.