Font size: S M L
Kimoji Spa- Reese

Spa:Kimoji Spa
Girl: Reese, seems local HK girl
Time of visit: early this week
Body: D cup, fair skin, thin body amd importantly, speaks English
Price1100, nuru, hj

Part 1:
So i received news that there is an affiliate of Kawaii, Kimoji spa. The boss recommended me a local girl, Reese, and assured me that I won't be disappointed.

So i headed down to the new location. Since it is new, everything there seems pretty good. Good lighting, good ambience and of course the japanese tatami bed with big mirrors in the room.

The girl itself is pretty. Fair skin and thin waist. Not bad for a local HK girl. She was able to have small chat in English with me. Her massage was generally okay. I wasnt really there for a hard massage anyway..

P2:
After 15 mins of massaging, I told her i want to do nuru. She took the hel and undressed. Her boobs seems ample. She told me to lie down sp that she can start her work on me. She started off with her fingers lightly scratching my butt area and back. Then she started to gently kiss my back. Once done she pour the nuru gel and used her breast to spread on my back. It feels quite nice. She teased my by using her nips on my butt crack. She also used her hand to caress my penis from the back.

Sensing that i was going to ejaculate, she told me to turn around. She lightly kiss my nipple and gave me light kisses on the lips. I ask if she could give me a boob job and she obliged. After around two mins, she lay down beside me and kiss my lips and finish me off with a hj
Very gfe indeed.

We showered together and paid her. She told me to come back again. Overall the location of this spa is very convenient. Nice and clean rooms. And with Reese, I probably will return again.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   16-7-2022 10:26  Karma  +4   
hotjac   16-7-2022 09:14  Karma  +3   
lively192   14-7-2022 14:48  Karma  +3   
BigCC   14-7-2022 13:02  Karma  +2   nice local my favorite
magictime12   14-7-2022 10:58  Karma  +3   Nice find
boscitc   14-7-2022 09:49  Karma  +5   
momozzz   14-7-2022 07:36  Karma  +2   nice report. how to contact or book?
Mamanman1983
Nookie Newbie

UID 282030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 3
Karma 4
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-5-2022
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2022 17:17  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 doodleme19's post

Nice report.  Location easy to find and book?