Ethnicity: Thai
G1:
Face: 2/5
Body: 2.5/5
Skill: 2/5
Price: 600
Repeat: NO
Floor: 206- last room left

I went to check the Thais in JSL… 2f had quite many thai. No idea about name and at first she looked like a ladyboy, I still went and first thing I noticed that she has fake B. Height was around 5’2. Both showered together and no bj, just a lousy quick shower. After finishing the shower we went for the bed. She told me I only have 30 minutes and she was kinda in rush and rude so I rushed and she said 100 for bbbj which I declined as I was not sure about it. Nothing special here and finished on rush however the only advantage was her height so I started with cowgirl and then had maypole which I extremely love and finished of with seashell position. Had shower alone after finishing. I will not recommend going here as there are many others to try in JSL.

G2: Thai
Floor: 206 last room on the right.
Again thai, small height around 5’1-5’2. I am fan of 5’2-5’5 so I did not hesitate to go in but I was still thinking if that’s a real girl. I went in and was greeted very politely and she said thank you and started to chat where I was told she is from chiang mai and she cannoy believe that I know that place. She wears a blue lens, black dress usually and speaks very fluent English. She aske dme how was my day and noticeable going is that her room is very tidy and a very good aroma inside. We went for shower and then I said I want to pee so she went out and then we had a great shower together where I see she had some scars at her back.Went for the bed and she took out 2 strips of condoms and asked me how much we need jokingly and I said one is enough probably while laughing. I liked the attitude and the teasing talk that she did. I said I will have bbbj and she said it will be 100 more which I happily said yes. No rush here she said and it was a long bbbj and then she asked me to open the packet and took it from me. I had the same positions but she had a perfect tight one and I went to far on the stroke that one time it slipped and I thought I really had hurt myself but no pain and no sign of injury and I quickly asked if she was ok.. she said she is ok but afyer that I was just afraid as this happened for the first time and I said may be I just want to rest and then I apologised and had shower with her again. Overall I really liked her attitude and she never shower any sign of uneasiness or rude behaviour but as I mentioned there are soo many other options probably I will go for others next time.

Recent Ratings
MalavernX   25-7-2022 23:36  Acceptance  +1   Not that I can do walk-up punts anymore, but what's JSL?
rick_lee_dover   22-7-2022 21:10  Acceptance  +1   thank you
godisdead   22-7-2022 11:47  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing!
Jack_Sparrow   15-7-2022 09:39  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   15-7-2022 00:24  Karma  +2   Thank you.
JackTheBat   14-7-2022 12:08  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   14-7-2022 07:34  Karma  +4   
Chunyu3
Nookie Newbie

UID 282683
Digest Posts 0
Credits 20
Posts 12
Karma 20
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2022 07:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It’s great bro. Thanks for sharing. Keep it on

Recent Ratings
porkchops   17-7-2022 19:10  Karma  -1   Read the forum rules before posting any further. Rate the original post for thanks and short comment, rather than postin ...