Subject: Back on Temple Street - Major Buyer's Remorse....
toey_toad
Erotic Emperor

UID 267690
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2587
Posts 145
Karma 2568
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-5-2020
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2022 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Back on Temple Street - Major Buyer's Remorse....

Date & Time: July 11
Nationality & Language: Mainland (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Face: 2/5 (very dirty slutty look which was appropriate for the situation)
Body: 2/5 (was wearing tight clothes so the illusion definitely helped)
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
Damage: 300
Repeat: not sure if im cut out for this streetwalker game

back on temple street for an evening stroll, been gathering more intel, just find the whole area quite interesting in general, very seedy and grimey and just a change of pace from normal life

i have a route i like to go, beginning of shanghai street, down two blocks, cut over, walk down to the end of temple

this girl was at the end of temple street, her figure was pretty good for TS, slutty face, she was in the same flat as the woman in the green dress who also seems kind of tempting

this was my first time FS at temple street, walked up into a flat with a bunch of rooms, i think she actually just lives in there, no shower, straight on the bed, dommed, cbj, then missionary

wiped up clean, neither of us showered before or after, holy crap it was rly just quick and dirty, truly felt like scum after it

anyway after the session i noticed she kept moving her head in a weird way and it seemed like maybe he was a drug user... this really freaked me out to be honest

obviously walk up girls come from difficult situations, but damn these street walkers are really next level, might be a bit too crazy for me

random question: in about the 2/3rd of temple street there is a staircase that a dude is always sitting outside of, sometimes with girls, sometimes without, is that a walk up place? there is one girl that is not bad, would want to try, but the guys presence makes it really awkward...

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   20-7-2022 22:06  Acceptance  +2   thanks
HKGPeter   13-7-2022 23:35  Karma  +2   Thank you.
boscitc   12-7-2022 17:21  Karma  +5   Temple Street roulette
Kinomino   12-7-2022 10:20  Karma  +3   Old man/women sitting down stairs, they are pimps. They have thai girls up there.
MrButtons   12-7-2022 00:16  Karma  +5   If there is a guy sitting in front of pretty much any stair case on Temple Street - it is walk up. If you are unsure, w ...