Date & Time of Session: July 9
Name:  Didnt ask
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  3/5
Service: 3/5
Damage:  500 hkd
Repeat: Wish I could

Been looking to going back to basics. During the pandemic have stuck to tried and tested providers. Reliable, but expensive and although meets expectations, the experience is getting stale due to predicatability.

So after a few reports indicating more SE asian girls back in the classic walkups of Fuji and JSL, decided to go back to my roots and ring some doorbells.

JSL 2F, 1st LHS of lift was the first to be checked out. On arrival saw a stunning girl open up her main gate so followed her to her room and rang the doorbell. A tall, sluttily dressed, immaculately made up girl offered 600 for whatever I want. Incredibly tempting, but my ladyboy alarm was going off and I politely declined. But boy if you are into that sort of thing, she would have been a wild ride i reckon.

3F had no luck for non-chinese WGs, and returned to the Thai corner of 4F (far RHS of lift, last three doors). One had a welcome sign and I did my duty to press the doorbell and investigate.

A young Thai girl opened up. Could tell she was real because she was nowhere near as stunning as the 2F girl. But still cute face, not tall, but not short for a Thai girl, young, tight spinner body (after banging milfs at Kama for months it makes a welcome change), soft bolt ons which can barely tell are fake. She said 500 hkd, which is a bargain considering im used to the 2000 HKD price point for my regulars.

Showered separately (i prefer to get clean on my terms) but when she was in the shower after me, couldn't resist going back in to cop a feel, and then commence eating out her pussy (cos it is super clean from shower of course). Stayed like that for a few mins whilst she stood up and thrust her pussy into my face until she came.

Out on the bed, still a bit wet, we got down to action, slowly FK, tip rubbing her clit. Her clit was totally engorged and she would quiver at the slightest attention on it. I had my own 0.01 doms so slid that on and slowly pressed my dick in. She was unbelievably tight.

Actually fucking wasnt as good as Im used to. She was tight and tired (this being the end of her stint in HK), and didnt seem into fucking as much as bring licked out. So I politely changed position into doggy (young spinners make for an awesome view), parted her butt and banged her from behind.

After coming, we lay in spoon for a while. Even after my boner had subsided, it was still a tight fit in her pussy. Slid out slowly and cleaned up.

After showered and cleaning up, she said she was flying out on monday, so we wont see each other again. Wish we had met earlier, but im guessing with Thailand ditching QT, we will see more girls coming to HK.

Anyway an expectedly pleasurable punt and I hope to go for more (whilst keeping my regulars happy at the saunas occasionally).

This is the first of a few reports of non-sauna punts I've recently done.

Happy punting to all

Recent Ratings
rick_lee_dover   22-7-2022 19:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Hansgruber624   12-7-2022 19:44  Karma  +2   Excellent, thanks for sharing
lively192   11-7-2022 15:43  Karma  +3   
hotjac   11-7-2022 15:27  Karma  +4   too bad you didn't get her contact info in Thailand - assuming she works there too ...
Jack_Sparrow   11-7-2022 10:01  Karma  +5   
lemmy69   11-7-2022 09:35  Karma  +1   seems nobody wants go sauna now with these thai and viet girls ha
MrButtons   11-7-2022 08:48  Karma  +5