Nationality & Language: Mainland, Mandarin only
Face:  3/5
Body: 2/5
Height:  5'3
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Price & Session Length: $1,000 60mins
Repeat: No

Like I said in my last post I am still new to this and it was way before I found this forum, with authentic reports from actual users.  With my failure in the WC encounter, I was hoping I would have better luck in TST.   I was expecting the venue to be an office building, but it was a 3-4 stars hotel.  I arrived at the lobby on time and texted the agent to asked where to.  While I was texting I also noticed that there were bunch of customers look-alike in the lift lobby, also texting and were also waiting for "further instruction" so it was little weird and awkward there.  

Anyway took the agent 15mins to sort things out and gave me a room number.

Again same pattern, advertised as 21 ish but this time was just slightly older my guess is early 30ish so not as bad as last time.  Very average looking typical mainlander, skinny that's a good thing, but AA cup was a turn off.

P1:  oil message, average, nothing special worth to mention, more like having her hands going through my body pretended to massage
P2:  No LFK, touching LS she said will cost extra so I passed,  I asked for Nuru, she did a really quick round on the back and asked me to flip.  I think you can asked for full service but since I was already not in the mood because of her lossy service I opted for a simple CBJ.  The RPP was really quick btw and she doesn't know what she is doing.  To concluded, the whole thing sux and I just want to pay up and leave.

I didn't know I can just walk away or drop $200 like the other bro said in my last post at first sight.  Maybe I should do that next time to cut my loss, and I hate hotel you have to scan that QR code, so hotel never again, yes and that hotel is a little filthy, that carpet gave me an itchy feet, should of kept my shoes on the whole time.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   8-7-2022 13:24  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
ambitious2012   7-7-2022 08:56  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   7-7-2022 01:22  Karma  +10   Fila Spa...is in a hotel? ?
BigCC
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282511
Digest Posts 0
Credits 389
Posts 17
Karma 387
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-7-2022
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2022 08:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Fila Spa...is in a hotel? ?

no there is no physical "spa", just pretend to be a spa but really is just hotel girls.  maybe those pics of rooms are fake or they outsourced my business. either way i am not going back again