Subject: Fuji - 9A1 Russian Sonya (sorry another post!)
Cumonin22
Lustful Lord

UID 279762
Digest Posts 0
Credits 738
Posts 38
Karma 735
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2022 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - 9A1 Russian Sonya (sorry another post!)

Date: Wednesday 6 July @ 3pm
Name: Sonya
Ethnicity: Russian
Language: Can speak good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (petite -size 6 (nice curved ass))
Bust: Natural full B
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1000

So after reading a few reviews of Russians, and missing out several times when visiting at random hours I decided to try again this time around 3pm. I normally check all floors, but this time to avoid someone snatching them up and me waiting I decided to go straight to level 11. So with Russian on floor 11 not in, decided to go down to level 9 - and wow, did she look beutifiul. Decided against exploring further, and went straight in!

Her name is Sonya, natural looks, long hair not lot of make up - I was her first customer of the day. Rooms is clean, spacious enough with full mirrors on one side and partial on the other. Mood stared off slow, as I suppose she just started and she was still on her phone - she asked me to shower and went in alone. After the quick shower, I came out and she was already undressed waitng on the bed. After initial chit chat, she came on top of me me all around, stared with some nice nipple sucking and whilst she was doing she let me play with her soft pussy (shaven). She had a nice toned figure, white / pale and small pink nipples. Sonya slowly worked her way down my body, and when she was close my manhood, she started tonguing my balls. When asked if she will consider BBBJ she declined pollitely. She didnt allow me to go down on her either, which I was fine with. Just the sight of her ass, and me playing with her pussy was enough for me.

After about 5mins of foreplay, she then capped me and started with CBJ. She has good eye contact, amazing suction, knows how to please and went deepthroat several occassions. She tried to make me presume her technique has worked on other guys for a quick session - but I came prepared! Whilst not rushed at all, I enjoyed this for another 5 or so minutes then she climbed on top of me.

The view lying down was amazing specially her natural tits just knows how to bounce whilst riding me. I think after seeing so many Thais/Chinese/Others at Fuji for so long, it was a nice change in pace and scenerary. We tried several positioned, and I think my favourite was doggy - just the view from behind and in front of the mirror was .  In missionary, we got close and she allowed some light kissing - which I didn't mind but she smelt nice - again a slight change to other ladies seen so far at Fuji.

I was in the room for about 20mins - doing all that I can to resist , and I think you could tell she was staring to want me to finish up. I went back to doggy but this time against the wall - pounded away hard until my man juice was released inside of her. She politely cleaned me up, and I went to shower (alone).

Whilst I was changing, had bit more small talk. As what others have said, she is here for another week and her next stop is Thailand.

Enjoy her whilst you can lads - a nice young Russian lady. Deserves TLC and much more especially for walk up. Hope more talent come back!!

Recent Ratings
C090409920   8-7-2022 21:28  Karma  +6   
pervertlee   6-7-2022 19:48  Acceptance  +2   She sure has a lot of customers. I saw a guy rush into her room as soon as she opened the door to let the previous punte ...
HK_Legend   6-7-2022 17:48  Karma  +5   
Rickymonkey626   6-7-2022 17:38  Karma  +2   Great report! We went at the same time, just different days :)
energylung   6-7-2022 17:31  Karma  +3   
S12   6-7-2022 17:16  Karma  +5