ate & Time of Session: July 6th
Nationality & Language: Laos
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 4/5
Repeat: will try someone else
Price: $500+ $100 tip

Been going to JSL to research how to tell post ops from female. It has been difficult to say the least. There were some other good candidates but I was most certain this girl was female due to her body shape, hands, feet, and throat. Her throat was raspy but not sure if due to language accent.

Her service was decent, quite warm and friendly, definitely made an effort, she said it was her first time doing this job and the pay was really good but it’s really tough

Standard service all around, shower alone, cat bath, bj, rode me for a bit then we swapped positions

The entire time I was trying to figure out if she was female. She didn’t seem self conscious about any of her body parts and nothing felt too manly.

Anyway, there are foreign girls on 2,3,4,5 of varying quality from Vietnam Laos Malaysia and Thailand

There are some decent ones on the 3rd and 4th floor but I really can’t tell, does anyone know?

Oh btw the tip was kind of forced, she asked me if I had any tips for her at the end, to be honest I don’t really like this but she needs it more than I do so whatever I guess I’ll just be a cuck

Recent Ratings
S12   6-7-2022 17:17  Karma  +5   
nnbbs   6-7-2022 14:33  Karma  +3   Our ladyboy radar have all gotten rusty!
xsamusx69   6-7-2022 11:37  Karma  +5   there are a lot of ladyboys in JSL now
Jack_Sparrow   6-7-2022 09:25  Karma  +5   Ladyboy paranoia lol
boscitc   6-7-2022 07:27  Karma  +5   If it is her first round, then maybe she hasn’t realized yet that being too insistent for tips can backfire from a busi ...
HK_Legend   6-7-2022 06:01  Karma  +5